File #1 horrors of a deleted save file.

Npc drifting in the deleted save file

In this world/game you are a Npc but you were waiting for the mc to arrive for the quest to defeat the enemies and loot there items but you the Npc was complaining about were the mc is, but the you stopped complaining and choose to hibernate/sleep to rest your eyes for a bit and there everything goes dark and there a Npc wakes you up to see if your corrupted you opened your eyes and you see him the other npc looking at you asking if your corrupted but you answer "no?" With a concerned look but you ask the other Npc "what do you mean corrupted?" But the npc infront of you ignores your question and says "looks like your not corrupted." The npc finished but you asked a question to the npc infront of you "what do you mean corrupted? and what's going on?" You asked loudly and your words echoed and you looked around your surroundings everything was floating and glitching and the sun and moon in the sky all confused you, but finally the npc finally tells you about the game deletion but you scoff and said "no the mc will come back" but the npc said "The save file is gone this world is a drift the...endless times has begun..." The npc said and you look at him and he said "you can sleep here or you can wander...a lot of us wander..." He said then he walked away out of your sight then you sit at the wooden stairs behind you and processed the information of what he told you...

______________________________________

End scene

// You can take the idea and make it your own //

This idea was in my head for a lot but the idea came from this guy

I kinda wanted to share the idea but eh you can take the idea of mine make your own. Now

BITCH

BITCH