4🖤

The next day Cops were in the campus to investigate about the murder.

"Jungkook, he is the class president officer Min, he will help your with you investigation." Ms. Wan said introducing the boy to the officer who nodded in acknowledgement.

"You knew Liya?" The officer asked to which Jungkook nodded.

"She asked me to be her date, I had no such interest in her so I declined but later on accepted as she was basically begging at one point. But she never arrived to our destined cafe." The officer nodded taking points and turned to other students.

"You are?" He asked to one of the student who was continuously fidgeting his watch.

"T-Taoyan."

"You knew both of them?"

"Y-Yea, I talked to them sometimes."

"The last time you talked with them?" Taoyan was a bit nervous still he replied.

"L-last weekend when they were asking f-for m-my mo-money." The officer frowned at this response.

"Were they bullies?" He asked to which the boy timidly nodded.

The interrogation went for some hours when officer Min's eyes fell on the boy at the last corner seat.

"Hey you!" He called but the boy seemed to be in his own world.

"Who's that boy?" He asked Jungkook who looked where the officer was pointing.

"Oh, he is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

"Call him. Is he deaf?" Jungkook shook his head at the question.

"He is just, not social and a bit, different." Officer Min frowned at the boy's word, Jungkook saw the confusion so he just asked the male to wait. He went to Taehyung who was looking outside and tapped his shoulder making the boy flinch.

"I didn't meant to scare you, sorry. The officer is calling you." Tae looked where Jungkook was pointing to see the officer looking at his direction.

With hesitant steps he moved closure to the officer who scanned his appearance.

"What's your name?" He asked Taehyung who was staring at his shoes.

"Kim Taehyung."

"Why are you hiding your face. Are you scared?" The last line seemed mocking to him so next moment he raised his head up and shook his head bit parting his hair to reveal his eyes. The officer quirked his brows at the weird fashion sense.

"Why lens?" Tae tilted his head like a puppy but realised the Officer was talking about his eyes.

"That's my eye colour, not some lens." The officer was speechless at the unique eye colour but still nodded getting his sense back.

"So, what do you know about the two?"

"Nothing." The officer jerked his head up the response.

"Aren't you in the same class?"

"Yes, but they never talked to me unless they wanted to mock me or make fun of me." The officer sighed nodding.

"hey seems like typical bullying teenager." Officer Min murmured under his breath by all the response he was getting.

"Ohk, Thanks for your corporation, Thanks kid." He took one last glance at the class before leaving the class and letting them breath freely.

Where everyone thought it was the end of the horrendous incidents, it was just starting.

One by one many students were getting disappeared only to be found dead in two to three days with immense torture. Those who survived were in no condition to speak.

It didn't took them too much time to realise that the students disappearing were the one who proposed Jungkook, which made the daily number of proposals decrease but still some were there who were too blind or brave.

It has been a month with all those killings going on, but police got no clue about it. And gradually the proposals for Jungkook decreased. In this week to everyone's relief there was no proposal.

Taehyung, as usual was at his place staring at the love of his life, in these past months, he was happy that his love was single and people even dared to propose him. Now that doesn't mean he will propose him, he don't want to die young.

But his staring got broke off as Jungkook turned towards him and he couldn't believe his own eyes, the boy was staring at him with his elbow plopped on the desk supporting his head.

Taehyung wont lie, he counted the duration and Jungkook's gaze on him was for whole 'Arcade' song!

Soon he felt his cheeks warm and he was sure his magenta eye was matching with his cheeks.

But of course the moment had to get ruined as the professor entered the class.

The week also went peacefully with no proposals resulting in no death. The proposals abruptly stopped.

It was a calm week when suddenly they all got a ping on their official website of the campus. It created a ruckus that the professor even had to stop to go through the published article on the website.

/Mystery killer/

/ A Junior year student, Kim Hyunsang was found dead in his apartment with a letter and video. In that he accepted that he was blindly in love with Jeon Jungkook, his classmate and due to jealousy and obsession he brutally tortured those who dared to propose him. In his confession he said he was guilty knowing his love would never accept him with all those blood on his hand so its no use of living now. He died by over dose of sleeping pills./

Kim hyunsang, he was their classmate and a bully who had a crush on Jungkook since high school days, almost everyone knew that but as they grew up they thought he moved on not knowing his crush become a one-sided love. Now after his confession all the dots got connected on how he was always the most scared one.

All of them were feeling relieved, a bit sad for their classmate but happy that no one will die now.

Except two students. One who was confused of what's happening, other was happy that everything went as planned.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤