♡ four ♡

It was the next day and Dustin was on the roof the group were on the day prior watching the Russians to see if he could find out a way in. Steve was cleaning tables so it was just Robin and Connie.

"Are you okay" Robin goes up to her.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be" She lets out a small laugh.

"It's just yesterday when we were on the roof you seemed petrified and when Steve dropped you off you still seemed that way"

Connie smiled at the fact that Robin cared.

"Uh yeah, well I was. I'm not good with high pressure situations such as a life or death situation like yesterday" She touches the back of her head and avoids eye contact because she was quite embarrassed about it.

"You're okay now though right"

"Yeah I am thanks Robin"

"No problem"

The two teens just smile at eachother until Dustin barges past them and tells everyone to go to the backroom.

---

"That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun" Dustin states.

"Typical" Connie says rolling her eyes.

"Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it"

"But there's gotta be a way in"

Steve blows on his hat that he was just twirling on his fingers before he speaks up, "Well, you know...I could just take him out"

Everyone just stares at him .

Connie and Robin look at each other with an 'is he serious face'

"Take who out" Robin asks

"The Russian guard"

"What, for dinner" Connie jokes.

"No you idiot, like I knock him out" Everyone gives him a judging look, "What? I sneak up behind him, I knock him out, and I take his keycard. It's easy"

"Did you not hear the part about the massive gun" Dustin asks.

"Yes, Dustin, I did. And that's why I would be sneaking"

"Ah, well please tell me this and be honest, have you actually ever won a fight"

"Okay, that was one time-"

"Twice. Johnathon. Year prior"

"Listen that doesn't count"

"Why wouldn't it count"

"Yeah didn't he like beat the shit out of you" Connie interrupted.

"It was-"

"You got a fat lip, a crooked nose, swollen eye and a lot of blood...."

Robin drifted away from their conversation and was looking at something.

"That just might work" She mumbled.

"Robin?" Connie asks as Robin stands up and goes to the tip jar.

"Hey Robin, what are you doing" Steve shouts at her.

"I need cash"

"Well, half of that's mine"

"Half?! You don't even do anything. It's a third" Connie argues back, "But yeah Robin where are you going"

"To find us a way into that room. A safe way. And in the meantime sling ice cream, behave and don't get beat up. Connie's in charge and I'll be back in a jiff"