Chapter 7 - Mature fanfiction

First stop was beauty salon. Brianna took one and a half hour to wash her hair, cut it, and dry it. She was very satisfied with the result. She didn't do anything drastic with her hair since she only want to keep it neat and Liam wouldn't let her do anything drastic. During the process, Liam waited at the coffeeshop near the salon. And when he looked up to see her new look, he let out an approval smile.

The next stop was lunch. Since it was already 1 pm, and their stomach growled loudly and Brianna felt weak because of hunger, they chose Italian restaurant which was the nearest from the salon.

Brianna picked spaghetti alfredo and Liam picked spaghetti aglio olio with tuna. They talked about random topics as usual. From movie, school, football, basketball and other things. Her hands were folding the tissue that was provided by the restaurant while waiting for the food. It was one of her habits, making origami from tissue. But this time, Liam didn't get annoyed with it. He said that he liked to

see her like that and enjoyed the result.

"I really want to read a book like Harry Potter again. And watch movie like that or Lord of the Rings. Full of imagination and imaginary world,"

"Avengers is interesting movie. And the comics are good,"

"It is, but its different type of it. I can't describe it but you know what I mean,"

"Yeah, I know,"

The waitress served their order on the table then walked away from them. Brianna set aside the origami then put her focus on her food. She was hungry.

"Lately I started to read fanfiction or some kind of fiction to find something like that again,"

"Is it fun reading story like that? Its amateur,"

"Some of it are awesome, like a pro writer Liam! They managed to write it very descriptive, detail, imaginative, and have good plot! I amazed with their skill"

"Does it have genre and rating?"

"Yes. Many genres and rating from General to Mature"

He nodded while chewing his food. She twirled another spaghetti with the fork then shoved it to her mouth.

"What kind of genre do you read?"

"Any kind,"

"What about the rating?"

"Any rating," she said in lower voice. She just realized that she was going to reveal her own secret if they kept talking about it.

"There is change of tone in there," he noticed it.

She kept her focus on her food, contemplating on how to escape from the topic smoothly.

"You said that you read mature rating. What is the definition of mature here?" he had finished his lunch, placing the fork on the plate. Her gaze was still on the spaghetti that were being twirled in the fork.

"Well. You know, mature. Like 18+ in movie. Some of it full of violence description, or very depressed story, or very adult activity," her voice volume was getting lower because of the shyness.

"That kind of mature," he stated with excitement in it, nodding in understanding of the definition, "And you said it was descriptive and detail. How much the detail that you meant?" He was getting eager in questioning her. She could feel the heat creeping up to her cheeks again.

"Damn," he said with loud excitement voice.

She snapped up her gaze and looked around. Some people looked at them weirdly. She shushed him to stay in lower voice. He bit his lower lips in disbelief.