Part 1

"I know this would happen already" a woman gossiped in crowd.

"Grand wedding got spoiled" a voice

"Who will marry her? After groom ran away" another women from crowed said loudly

Bride who was dressed up in beautiful lengha sat on steps of stair, her father eyes brimmed with tears more than truth of his daughter marriage got cancelled, these people words are exactly equal to pain of stabbing with knife.

"See her father" a man said

"Even though he is strong business magnet, still he is father of a girl" people started to gossip as much as they can, leaving two souls who badly needed their support rather than sympathy.

Mr. Gill thought only way to shut their mouth he has to get his daughter married in same mandap on same day. Santokh looked around saw his most loyal and talented employee, who was trying to avoid press entering into place of marriage hall. 

He marched towards him " Sidharth will u marry my daughter"

Sidharth was shocked equally to him other person shocked was bride.

"Sir how can I? I am just an employee in ur company, even if we keep ladder I won't be equal to ur status. What ur society will say" said Sidharth

Mr. Gill folding his hand before him "Sidharth leave this society. I am least cared about them, they only know to praise when we have money, I learnt that when my company went in loss. After your entry in my company we recovered from huge loss, U r talented more over U r good by heart, perfect for my daughter, first time I begging in front of u as father will u marry my daughter?"

.

Sidharth was unable to say no because he was one who gave opportunity to show his talent, more than Boss Mr. Gill is like Guru who taught him business tricks and ethics to be followed to be a successful person, with half heart he agreed to marriage.

Sidharth and Mr. Gill's daughter brought to mandap, with blessing of all people surrounded their wedding took place.

Flash news started to flash on TV screen "Business Magnet Mr. Gill only daughter and CEO of Gill Industries, Miss. Shehnaaz Gill married an employee in her own company". 

Shehnaaz was seated in big king size bed which was beautifully decorated for her wedding night. Sidharth silently entered closing the door, he saw Shehnaaz who was sitting with blank expression on her face. Sidharth went closer to her, Shehnaaz closed her eyes and clutched her dress, tears started simmer on her beautiful eyes. Marriage was done.

Seeing her face, Sidharth took pillow and silently went towards couch and slept even without changing his outfit, Shehnaaz stared at him few seconds and slept on her bed.

After huge dramatic day Sidharth woke up, only could find bed empty, checked whole room but unable to find Shehnaaz anywhere. He was shocked to find it was 7.30 am "oh god Sid u r late, Today u r dead man" saying this he quickly refreshed himself left from Shukla Mansion to his office, before leaving he found crumbled newspaper where his and Shehnaaz's photo was displayed(wedding pic).     

"Where the hell he is?" Shehnaaz shouted at her PA

"Mam actually..." before her PA could finish

 "Don't stretch come straight to point" Shehnaaz again shouted on her PA.

"Mam actually Sadly this Marriage happened so..." again cut her in between  Shehnaaz highly got irritated hearing word marriage

"So what... Marriage only happened na". PA was damn scared seeing her boss Taani