Chapter 1

Years later...

It was 3 years after i was found by a group of people, it was there i was trained to be a keyblade wielder. I attained my mark of mastery by training under Aqua and with a little help from the others I managed to grow to what master Yen Sid hoped i would be; a keyblade master.

As it was a normal day in the tower along with my friends and companions; Isa and Namine it felt familiar with how i worked so well with a team. As we were in the library just reading a few books, Sora came in with Riku and Kairi.

"Guys, Yen sid called for us," Riku said.

"What for?" Isa asked.

"That's why we should go," Sora said.

We got up and got out to his chambers, as we got there we saw the other keyblade wielders present and in their group. Yen Sid Along with Mickey and his gang were with him.

"I see all of you have gathered," Yen sid said. "Now let's focus on the task at hand"

"What is it, Master Yen Sid?" Aqua asked.

"I have sensed a great darkness..." he said. "I sensed Xehanort has returned once more."

"Xehanort," Terra said. "He always comes back,"

"I remember that Xehanort tried to use the X-blade to engulf the world in darkness by using Kingdom hearts," i said.

"Yes," Riku said. "I suspect that the organization has come back"

"They already have," i answered. "If they managed to come back they must have a goal to their return"

"That may be..."Yen Sid said, he then stood up in determination. "We must waste no time on this problem...all of you must go and investigate this matter"

The keyblade wielders nodded and began to depart, but then Master yen Sid stooped me.

"Jaune treads lightly on your journey," he said. "I sensed a great darkness unfamiliar to me, be careful"

"Of course Master," I said.

Then i went with my friend to our Gummi ship.

"He must've seen things that would affect my journey," i thought. "Whatever it is i will overcome it..."

In the Keyblade Graveyard

In the place where forgotten keyblades rested by the fallen brethren of the order of light, there stood several tall pillars of stones, up on the top part of the pillar stood a bald man looking over the whole area

"The such number of keyblades wielded by former brothers," he said.

Then from the other pillars came two hooded figures.