forty-five

**very long chappie

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

It had been 3 days.

Three days of gutting the criminal underworld to get the behaviors they wanted. Despite not catching sight of any of Overhaul's underlings slipping yet, talk was spreading of Dabi's return.

Touya didn't really talk about what exactly happened to him after he faked his death and became Dabi, but he was known. Rapists were his primary target and because of his particular interest, known offenders were offered up on a silver platter to him.

Men and women were kicked from their gangs and their pictures were put up in alleys Dabi was known to frequent. Child abusers were up very close next to it, mainly because outside of the law they weren't very easy to find, especially with Touya's way of operating.

He was a killer, and Touya knew that. There were things he knew he couldn't take back and he accepted such. Touya knew he wasn't a good person, but he also knew he wasn't a bad one because there was a reason why his sperm donor was able to get away with so much despite his fame, and it was because the man had one thing.

Power.

And Dabi had power too.

A brush of wind hit Touya's back. Smirking lightly, he didn't turn until he felt a single red feather tickle his right ear making him chuckle.

"What you got birdie?" he asked, turned with a smirk, only to see Keigo holding an unconscious and severely bloody man by the scruff of his jacket.

Keigo smirked and with little effort, lifted the man up a bit so Touya could get a better look at him. Touya's eyes widened and he couldn't help but snicker as he thought about their next course of action, the white mask that once adorned the man's face, falling from his ear and drifting to the floor.

With a smirk on his face, Touya bent down and picked it up. A second later blue flames encased the surgical mask, and its ash fell through his fingers.

They got one.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Yu Hojo joined the Shie Hassaiki when he was 15. He was homeless, hungry, orphaned, and easily manipulated so it was no wonder how he got affiliated with Kai Chisaki.

"Where'd you find him?" Eli asked as she stared at the man, who was just barely coming too. She almost laughed as she slapped his face lightly. The man groaned, his eyes blinking only slightly, his ragged breath trying to keep up with his racing mind.

They were back at her workshop, and Hojo was tied to a chair in the very back room. The room held nothing but a chair. It used to be a supply closet, but Eli had no use for that with all the space she already had, so why not use it as something like an interrogation room?

It had been a couple of hours since Keigo found him. They'd given him a small sedative to keep him sleeping and they rested while he was tied up here.

"On the bridge over the river, he was crying, but I recognized him instantly," Keigo explained with a shake of his head. Eli let out a huff of laughter. 

"Wonder what happened to make a big man like him cry?" Eli joked as she took off her gloves and tossed them to the floor.

"Whatever it is, it better be good," Touya shook his head.