.1. Friend or Enemy

The whole town stood around the green and pink school bus, chanting the towns name

The whole town stood around the green and pink school bus, chanting the towns name. Well, almost everyone, Aeris stood beside Wyatt and Zoey, Wyatt having become one of her closest friends upon their arrival to the school.

A soft ringing floats into the air, Zoeys tablet is ringing, "Eliza!" Wyatt said, he had missed his friend while she worked at Z-Corp.

"Hey, Wyatt. Aeris!" Eliza must have spotted the red head over Wyatt's shoulder. Aeris, hearing her name, turned to face the tablet, seeing the face of her friend.

"Hey, babe. I'm wish you were here." Aeris said, nicknames a common thing that she gave out to everyone and everybody.

"I wish I was there too." The zombie responded, missing her friends.

"I can't believe you're not here for this. We all miss you." Wyatt said, a smile playing on his lips, he did wish she was here.

"I mi-iss yo-u guUuys to-o." She responded, the tablet was glitching, bad so her response was very choppy for them.

"Okay, everyone, let's give it up for our football team as they head off to victory!" Addison was introducing them, her now being the cheer captain "Here they come!" Addison yelled, throwing out her arms, Aeris thought she was about to start doing Jazz hands in all honesty.

A snort was torn from Aeris' mouth as Bucky broke through the banner, running and doing cartwheels and flips that made Aeris dizzy from just looking at it, sure her family loved cheer but Aeris went down a different route, painting.

Bucky did some weird jazz hand thing across his face before they stopped on both sides of his head with a 'Ha!' escaping him.

"Thank you, Thank you, for coming to see me off for my big game." A laugh escaped Aeris. 'If his head got any bigger he would be called a hot air balloon, but at least we would get to set him on fire.' The pale red haired woman though.

Red hair, the hair color all Siren's share, Aeris never understood why hers was paler than the others, who had bright rose red hair.

"You're not even on the football team, Bucky." Stacy said, a look of disgust on her face from Bucky's meer presence.

"Um, that's  President Bucky. And as president, all accomplishments are my accomplishments. It's gonna be a banner year for me, now that I've organized the..." He paused grabbing a flyer from Stacy not noticing the red head walking up behind him "National Cheer Off?"

Aeris threw her arm around Bucky's shoulder, wrapping it around him and pulling him close "Addison organized the Cheer Off, She invited squads from all over to compete, and if you mess it up for her I will kick your ass, understood?" Aeris' question came out more like a statement, a warning infact, having always been protective of Addison.