The Shadow Prince

this is my first story on wattpad so dont be a hater!! I tried my best! sorry for any spelling errors!! Hope you like it! please comment and vote!!

Leslie's P.O.V

     I woke up in a dark room... or cellar maybe. It was a small room with nothing on the walls or floors except for a couple of blankets. I went to the door and turned the knob and suprisingly it was open. I walked out quietly, there was no one, so I quickly but quietly ran upstairs hoping no one was there. All of a sudden two strong arms wrapped around my waist lifting me off the ground.

     "And where do you think your going, love?" the guy who was holding me said.

     "Anywhere but here," i said trying to get out of his grip. He tightened his grip on me.

     "I dont think so, love." He said pulling me over to the couch.

     "Well why not?" I said being the pain in the ass i am.

     "Why do you think, love." He said sitting down and sitting me next to him.

     "Fine, can i at least know your name?" I said relizing i didnt even know his name.

     "My name is Kol, love." Was all he said.

     "Okay Kol, just so you know my name is not 'love' its Leslie."

     "Oh i know, love. i know more about you than you probly know about yourself." When he said that i started to get worried.

     "What do you mean? Where am i? Why am i here? What do you want with me? Are you going to kill me?" All these questions came out of my mouth in an instant, I was so worried and confused and one thing i never am......scared.

     "What i mean is i have been watching over you your whole life, even the day you were born and to answer your other questions, you are in Durastic Falls, you are here to help me become The Shadow King, all i want with you is to kill you so i can ummm... have your shadow to help me become The Shodow King, so i suppose that means i am going to kill you." He said like there was nothing to it. while me on the other hand, was shaking like crazy. I couldnt belive he was going to kill me. Then i thought of something.

     "What is The Shadow King and why do you have to kill ME to become it?!?!" I said practically screaming.

     "Whoa, calm down love. A shadow King is a person who can turn into well a shadow but the shadow king rules all of the shadows below him, and i need you to complete it because you are the daughter of a very powerful shadow, therefor you are what i need to complete the ritual." He said very calm and nice like. He was literally sitting there telling me all this stuff like there is nothing to it.

     "Oh well thats really gonna just calm me right down! And how do you know me or my father?!" i practically screamed again.

      "Like i said i have known you since the day you were born and i know your father because also like i said he was a shadow and a very powerful one he was ruled over by my father. Thats how i know your whole family, love."

     "Well thats just great i have one more question."

     "What is it, love?"

     "Why havent you killed me yet, why didnt you just kill me while i was asleep?"

     "Because love, I'm not the one who has to kill you. my father does and he isnt doing it for another week, The only thing i have to do is take your shadow once you are dead." He said.

     Now I was scared out of my mind.