1🖤

Ohkay, first of all...this isn't soft at all...no romance...well tiny bit at last...

My own oneshot..not requested this time as I wanted to write something out of my own brain..

its psychotic, (not gore tho)

yandere

obsessive

manipulation.

Don't you dare cry in comment degrading my character in the book.

At this point...I don't even know what this story is....

Enjoy~

'The way his lips move, it makes me want to kiss them, bite them, devour them.'

'His voice makes me weak, getting me on my knees.'

'I want to be the one who can make him smile this beautifully.'

'His skin, it must be smooth, the way it turns red, I wanna make many red marks on it.'

'These pests who die on him, they make me want to go on a killing spree every time.'

'The way he orders me around, GET UP!'

"GET UP!!" 

"Get up! Bright students don't sleep like you!" Groaning the boy opened his eyes to look at his father who was glaring at him with disappointment in his eyes.

It was nothing new for him, in fact he will be surprised if those eyes shone in proudness or love for him.

  "I am up!" The boy said grumbling and went to freshen up and get ready for college.

After getting ready he grabbed his ear phones, tucking it in his ears and hanged the bag going downstairs.

The first thing he witnessed downstairs was as usual his parents fighting on stupid things. He is tired of their daily fights, sometime he wishes they were never married, the whole problem will be solved.

"I am going." Announcing he left the house ignoring their shouting for him. Its too early for him to get scolded.

He is, one of those, extroverted student with no friends. Why? he knows.

Its his appearance that made people scare away from himself. Unlike from others he has silver hair with a pale white skin. But what's most unusual is he has two different eye colours, Silver and magenta. 

He never got why people are so scared from him, its just his appearance, what's so wrong with that? At least he is not some gangster or bully.

With all these thoughts pondering in his head he reached the entrance of his class taking his specified seat that was the last one in the left corner.

He hates school, not because of teachers but students, he hates them to core. There are only two things that makes him want to attain this hell hole.

The school bell rang making him snap out of his thoughts again and the class teacher entered.

"Morning students. Today we will learn how manipulation works. Psychological manipulation to be exact." Many students groan but a pair of eyes sparkled with curiosity.

She started with attendance and his heart beat rose. 

"Kim Mingyu" 

"Present sir"

"Park Jimin"

"Present"

"Jeon Jeongguk"

" Present"

That voice, it made him dizzy to the point that he couldn't sense any other things in his surrounding, just how he forgot the teacher shouting his own name.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"Pr-present." He stuttered as the whole class blew up in fit of laughter but he is used to it, its daily commotion, someone will make fun of him and the whole class will join. It never made any emotion stir in him, but his heart clenched when a certain raven head didn't join but didn't even made a move to stop them.

Jeon Jungkook, the Head boy of the school and the class president of his own class. He was the boy for whom people die, just for his one smile. He was a charmer with beautiful doe eyes and a bunny smile that makes everyone's heart melt.

That no one was able to see behind that smile.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤