Author's Opening Note

Hello! My name is Aura (they/them) and I'm the author of this work!

I'd like to alert you that this work is very dark. If you are unaware of what you are getting yourself into, I'd like to be explicitly clear that this is a mature work.

This work includes (but is not limited to) topics of: underage prostitution, abuse, rape, depression, self-harm, sucidal thoughts and attempts and mentions of death. 

These topics play a central role in the story and if you feel uncomfortable about any of these I would recommend that you do not read this book. The last thing I would want is for anyone to trigger themselves by reading this book that is too heavy for them. Each topic is handled with the nuance and importance that they deserved and none of it is glorified. Each chapter is tagged individually in case you notice a tag that makes you uncomfortable in a chapter and decide not to continue the book.

I reserve the right to remove or block users who make comments glorifying any of the aforementioned actions as well, my work should be a safe space for all people.

I will not spoil, but this work does have a happy ending, so there is no MCD (major character death) and it ends well.

Another thing I feel needs to be explicitly clear, is that Hongjoong in this book is a terrible person. He's toxic and horrible, Seongjoong is tagged as the main pair for reasons that I will not state at the current moment (spoilers) but Yunsanhwa is the end goal pair.

That being said, I hope everyone does enjoy this book. Please comment your thoughts on chapters or even just random stuff and please also vote! 

If you would like, in the comments there will be a link to read this story on ao3 instead of here if that is your preferred platform (as it is mine.)