02 - 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢?

"𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 that the first person you meet at Cousins this summer is the annoying dick you met a whole ass decade ago?"

"yes"

"and you still don't know his name?"

"yes"

As soon as Amelie came home from her surf at her first morning back at Cousins, she met up with her friend Kara at a crowded muffin shop. They began catching up on everything they missed since the last day of school.

Kara was staying with her aunt and cousins at her aunt's best friend's house. Kara would rant about the boys saying they let their dicks work before their brains. The two continued gossiping and planning what to do all summer.

Seeing that Amelie's house was practically empty all summer, she invited Kara to come over and check it out and stay over as long as she likes.

"Amelie darling, if anything, you should stay over at our place. Sulking in your house all summer isn't the hot girl summer we intended to have" Kara teased

"First of all, I don't sulk. And secondly, you do know I sur-" before Amelie could finish her sentence, she was cut off by a blonde boy approaching them excitedly.

"Karamel!"

"Jere? What are you doing here?" The girl questioned as he approached the pair with her cousin.

"Muffin run with Belly, why else would I be here. You're so silly sometimes Karamel" the boy laughed

"Call me by that atrocious name one more time and I will cut off your dick, Jeremiah"

"yeah yeah, whatever. Who's your friend" he curiously asked while tilting his head in her direction with a charming grin towards her.

"No. You can't have Lia, if you're so lonely, go confess your undying love for Belly" she stared him down, finally pleased when he cowered back in embarrassment.

As Belly and Jeremiah's faces became less red, the girl quickly changed the topic, "Lia? You must be Amelie! Kara hasn't stopped talking about you all summer. I'm Belly, Kara's cousin." She smiled at Amelie.

"hi" the girl laughed at the innocence of Belly's rambling "yup, that's me. Kara has also told me a lot about you."

"All good things I hope" What Belly didn't know is that the pair of friends were trying not to burst out laughing since all the things Kara said about Belly practically screamed desperate.

In the past, Kara has ranted to Amelie about how her cousin Belly made futile attempts to get a certain someone to reciprocate feelings. Even better, apparently he was like a second brother to the Conklin girl. Seeing Belly attempting to get with this, Conrad, made Kara get second hand embarrassment for her cousin.