One.

Flashes attacked Reine's eyes as she stepped out from the backseat of her car. Reporters, photographers, and fans were calling her name as she stood to her tall lean figure. Although her eyes were hiding behind her large black sunglasses, she was still irritated by the flashes, but she gave them her gentle brief smile. She waved at them shortly and then started making her way to the entrance of the building ahead of her.

Once inside, the doors were shut behind her, finally muting the voices out there. Reine took off her glasses to show her hazel wide eyes. Her smile was wider now as she walked up the familiar corridors, followed by her staff. She gave light humble bows to people who greeted her. The French girl knew the Korean culture very well since she lived in South Korea for three years when she started her career as a model. Now she's not staying anywhere, she's going around the world, modeling for top brands wherever they are.

Reaching a specific door, she knocked lightly on it then twisted the knob and walked in the office without her staff. Reine immediately put on her wide smile as she was met by one. The man in the office stood from behind his desk with twinkling eyes once he spotted the girl.

"Oh, mon cherré." The middle-aged man said as he walked to the girl and engulfed her in a warm welcoming hug which she reciprocated. He pulled away to look at her. "Look at you! Beautiful as ever, Reine. I'm so happy you are here. So happy you came back."

Reine clinged to his arm. "I'm happy to be back too, uncle. How have you been?" She asked the man. She honestly missed him. She missed how he treated her like his own daughter. He was the one who placed her on the track she's been taking for ten years now. He's the one who believed in her and supported her. Although she didn't see him for long years, he didn't look different. He didn't age, or he aged but never lost an ounce of his handsomeness.

"Oh!" He patted her hand softly and his face dropped. "I could've been better if he wasn't being a pain in my ass." He said pointing to the left.

Reine finally noticed there was someone else in the office with them. That someone scoffed as he kept flipping through the magazine he was busy with. He was sitting on a sofa, placing a leg over the other cockily while pretending not to give attention to the girl who he didn't see her face for almost a year.

Reine rolled her eyes at his attitude. That was very common from Hwang Hyunjin, the top male model that Reine found her name always placed next to his whenever there were votes or articles with statistics about top models. They had worked together before, more than once. More than she would actually like. They had runways, advertisements, and photoshoots together.

The older man sighed. "At least be respectful to our guest."

Hyunjin lifted his eyes without lifting his head and cocked an eyebrow. "Oh! You are here." He scoffed.

"Yes, I'm here." She snorted. "You shouldn't be relaxing like that, Hyunjin. You know I'll steal all the lights once we do the runway together. You should get yourself prepared." She provoked him.

Hyunjin let out his loud infectious laugh. Reine didn't hear that in person for long. It's not like she liked it. It just made her wonder how can he be that perfect, yet she couldn't bear being in the same space with him. Reine knew that the boy never, like never, tried to harm her in any possible way. But from the first time she laid her eyes on him, she hated his guts. That's why she started treating him like rubbish, ending in him returning the treatment in the same way.

Reine questioned herself a lot. Why did she hate him that much?

He was beautiful. Breathtaking to be specific. With his tall lean figure that he did no effort in gaining it. His facial features that were common but unique at the same time. And he knew how to perfectly use them. His silky hair that he liked to dye in every color cause each one simply suited him. Still, the black was the best match for his pale skin.

She's been around him at work. She knew he was kind to literally everyone. He was slightly cocky about himself but never was overboard. He was fun and all. Girls and boys were swooning over him. He was perfect in everyone's eyes. Why not hers?

Hyunjin pushed his body off of the sofa and walked up to her. The two of them were tall enough to stand eye to eye, making the older man look shorter than them.

"You are delusional, Re." He inched his face closer to hers. "No one can outshine me. Not even you." He smirked.