Character Introduction

ꕥ 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗘𝗹𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗮
Tempest Eldonia, only daughter of Duke Eldonia - a benevolent aristocrat who has great power in politics. Tempest is a gracious and gentle lady who is liked by many, a beauty from the outside and inside. Though she is highly respected in society, it seems that someone doesn't enjoy her presence.

ꕥ𝗦𝗲𝗽𝗵𝘁𝗶𝘀
A famous assassin among commoners who has a secret operation underground. Often paid by aristocrats to eliminate target. Sephtis, who was a fallen prince in the conquered kingdom - Advelle, came to Dvelle in hope to avenge his home, by attempting a plan to murder the Imperial Family.

ꕥ𝗔𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Tempest's personal guard, trainer and teacher. A prominent swordsmaster. Though at a young age, he unrealistically mastered swordsmanship and became the Commander of the Eldonia Duchy's guards. He was once, requested to join the Royal Guards as he is more than qualified, but he simply rejected with the reason as he is content being Tempest's personal guard and a loyalist to her grace.

ꕥ𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘆 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘇
Imperial Princess of Dvelle. She is the first princess of Dvelle and although very much opposed by politicians, is the heir to the throne. Delancey is a prudent and wise princess, an epitome of dignity and divinity. she believes that a woman can be the sun, as well as the moon of a country.

ꕥ𝗥𝘂𝗱𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗮 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗮
Young lady of the Quelldena County, she is known to be an Angel amongst society. Her beauty is unsurpassable. Her mother, Countess Odette, is a cousin of the Empress. Therefore it defines Rudbeckia a royal. Rudbeckia and Tempest was never on a good term when they encounter each other.

ꕥ𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘇
Imperial Prince of Dvelle. The second born of the current Croatinz family. Since he was born as a boy, nobles tried to persuade the Emperor into granting him the Crown-prince position. Lucius who was manipulated since young, grew up to be a sadistic psycho who enjoys wars. He contributed the most in the battle of conquering Advelle, and is the first target in Sephtis's elimination plan.

——————————————————————————
There are many other supporting characters but in this list, these are the major characters that will contributing the most the in "Fallen"! Our lovely protagonists - Tempest and Sephtis are the main characters. (Keep in mind they are not love interests but their chemistries are overpowered!!!!!)
.
.
.
.
.
.