11

Kurt groaned softly as he felt Dave's fingers attempting to get the tangles out of the bed heads hair.

"Damn dude, we got to fix your hair up. We have a interview tomorrow." Dave says as he looked at Kurt.

Krist turns his head over to the other two and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and wash it."

Kurt scoffed as he loosely crossed his arms. His blood shot eyes look over at Krist. "We have an interview?"

Krist nodded. "Yeah, forgot already?" Kurt slowly shakes his head and rolled his eyes. "Well, then let's change my hair up a bit."

This sparked interest in the two as they watched Kurt stand and rub his face. "Like how?" Dave asks.

Kurt giggled as a smile started to rise up on his face. "Let's make it a pretty colorrrrrr."

Krist knew exactly what Kurt meant. He wanted to dye his hair. "But we don't have any dye, Kurt."

"Oh not that chemical shit." Kurt says as he walks into the kitchen. Both of the other band members were confused as they followed their lead singer in the kitchen.

It was so obvious that Kurt was much more stoned than the other two. Since, the other two only had one blunt.

Kurt opened a few of his cabinets before grabbing an unopened box of red and purple koolaid. "Here!"

Dave held back a laugh as Krist decided to question Kurt. "Okay, and how is this going to work?"

"Trust me! It'll change my hair. I'm a blondeee, so it's easier to get colors. Yeaahh, you know?" Kurt rambled on as he grabbed a blade from the knife block and started to cut the box open.

Dave tilted his head. "I mean, we can always try." "–Yeah! See Krist!? Dave agrees!" "–I think you're just to high bud."

All of them laugh as Kurt grabbed a few koolaid packets from the box. He grabbed some cherry and grape. "I want like..like, a reddish purple-y, pinky pink." He says and giggled.

"I can set in your hair. Let's get a bowl and some conditioner then." "–And hope we don't fuck up your hair, Cobain."

Krist grabbed two bowls as he watched Kurt open the packets. He set the bowls in front of Kurt as he poured the powder into the bowls.

"Dave! Carry those and let's head to the bathroom." Dave nodded and grabbed the bowls as the three went into Kurt's bathroom.

Kurt takes his shirt off and his pants. Which caused the two to laugh. Deciding to stay in boxers, Kurt sat in his bathtub.

"I'm waitingggggg." He sang off-key. Dave rolled his eyes as Krist knelt down to the sinks cabinet and opened. The bass player grabbed out the unopened bottle of conditioner and shakes it for a moment before flicking the small lid open.

"Shit, we need a spoon to stir it." Dave says as he gets up. "Brush his hair, I'll  be back in a second." He says to Krist as the bathroom cabinet shuts.

Krist grabs the comb that was sitting on the floor and picked it up. He knelt down to the tub and started to brush Kurts–very–messy hair.

"Ow! Ow!" Kurt complained as the tangles were being brushed. "This is why you at least brush it man." Krist says as he continued to brush the grunge singers hair.

Eventually the pain subsides and Dave came back after a few minutes. "Took you so long." Kurt says as his hair was brushed into his face. Dave chuckled as he grabbed the conditioner and started to pour it into the koolaid powder that rested in the bowls.