Restricted Chapter Two

When Ashely and I finally got out of that car we sprinted to the beach.

"Man, why does you mom always smell so gross Cassandra?"

"I don't know I think it's that perfume she's always wearing. That shit smells rancid."

"Tell me about it...no actually don't."

"Smart choice, smart choice."

We start to walk down towards that water. I don't know where we're supposed to be and the longer we're away from Xander the better.

The sand looks like it's glowing in the moonlight it's nice to be away from everything. As long as I have someone here with me I'll feel at peace.

"Holy Shit!!!"

"What's wrong Cassandra?" Fuck man, did I really just scream out loud? "Cassandra?" Ashely repeats with a worried gleam in her eye.

"Oh uh nothing. I.just.don't.know." Ashely grips my arm tightly, while I'm rubbing my forehead with my other hand. My eyes frantic, I just got a completely freaked up feeling a minute ago and I just can't get rid of it. MAN, THIS IS SO SCREWED UP!

"Maybe we should go look for Josh and...Xander now."

"That wasn't a question was it?" It sounded more like a statement.

"No it wasn't a question, now let's go."

Pulling off my shoes as she's trying to drag me across the sand. To where I don't know but I do know that if I don't follow her I'm gonna fall over. Sand in my face does not sound that happy-making at the moment...or ever. Sand in between my toes...I'd rather have that than on my face.

"Man, man ,man. Hold on, hold on, hold on. AAAHHH, NOOO!" What do I do? I fall.

I grab Ashely and pull her in front of me as I take off my shirt. Violently I try to remove all the sand from my skin. Not to sound full of my self but I look like I'm glowing. My pale skin is as white as the moon itself now....WEIRD. I mean it's kinda creepy. If you were almost translucent I think you'd freak too.

"Sorry, i didn't know you were taking off your shoes."

"Uh huh, yeah sorry but I'm concentrating."

"On what Cassandra?"

"On this..."