tomorrow.

Jake's eyes shot open before he could even process what was happening. His hands were still wrapped around Sunghoon's waist and the boy seemed to be sound asleep with his back pressed against his chest. His head still felt heavy with exhaustion, but the feeling of dread suddenly seeping through his spine couldn't let him go back to sleep. Out of nowhere he felt something dribble down his cheek and he sat up quickly, startling the other who woke up and turned to give him a questioning look.

"What's wrong?" His voice was soft, but hoarse from sleep. The darkness covering the room - the only source of light being the moon - prevented him from seeing the boy's state clearly. "Jake?" The silence scared him so he sat up on the bed as the Australian brought his hand up to feel his face, cringing at the sticky liquid dripping from his nose again.

"It's nothing," he mumbled as he jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom without further explanation. He could hear the footsteps following him, but he couldn't really bother at the moment as he felt the blood escape in between his fingers. He ignored the light switch, since he knew Sunghoon would turn on the light for him, and he blindly stumbled towards the sink. He removed his palm from his face, panic bubbling in his stomach at the sight of the blood dripping on the porcelain surface.

"Oh my god, Jake." The younger boy gasped as he turned on the light and rushed to his side. "You have to put pressure underneath your nose bridge and lean forward for the bleeding to stop."

"I am leaning for-" He almost choked when he accidentally breathed in from his nose and he felt - more like tasted - the blood going down his throat. His eyes filled with tears and he felt like a wreck. He was still exhausted, barely getting a couple of hours of rest, and bleeding out in the bathroom wasn't really helping lift his mood or fill him with energy.

"Don't talk. Give me a second." The ravenette ran away, almost tripping on his way out, and Jake just knew the noise he made in the kitchen would wake everyone - probably not Ni-ki though - up. "Here." He breathed out, panting for air, and handed him a few pieces of paper from the roll he had gotten from the kitchen.

"Dude, toilet paper was right there." He pointed next to the toilet seat, without really moving his head, but still took the paper and put it under his nose.

"This is bigger though," he complained a little, not particularly pleased by how the other addressed him after they were kissing two hours ago, and set the whole roll on the counter, before opening the faucet to clean the blood on the sink. Just as he was done and turned to the brunette, the latter was discarding the completely soaked through paper and quickly replacing it with more. He moved to throw the bloody ball of disgust, but his vision went black before turning back to normal and he stumbled, falling against Sunghoon with a pathetic whine leaving his mouth as soon as the taller boy held him steady. He sobbed, feeling even weaker than when he came back to the dorm, and gave up on standing, dragging Sunghoon with him on the tile floor.

"Hey, I've got you. You're okay." His sparkly eyes spotted movement at the direction of the door as he tried to fix Jake's position, his forehead resting on his shoulder so that the blood wouldn't go down the wrong path, resulting in him drowning.

"Are you guys okay? What is going on?" Heeseung, Jay, and Jungwon stood on the doorway, staring questiongly at them. If Jungwon and Jay were awake, the boy knew the other two boys were too, so he mentally thanked Sunoo for holding Ni-ki in his room. It was enough that the younger had seen the boy in the state he was when they got back.

"He's got another nosebleed and he kind of collapsed," Sunghoon informed them, gaining a whiny tired big baby scooting closer to him, as if he was trying to hide.

"Tell them to go away. This is humiliating," he mumbled, his voice altered because of the paper covering his nose. Sunghoon rolled his eyes, but obeyed and waved the others outside the bathroom, before returning his attention to the boy in his arms. "Thanks."