< Chapter 9 >

"Screw it!" Hiccup thought and close the distanced between them and placed his lips on hers.

Astrid's eyes widened on shock before she closed them and started to kiss back.

Hiccup placed his hands on her waist, pulling her close to him.

Astrid wrapped one of her hand around his neck while her other hand was on his face, pulling him closer to her.

They kissed for for some time before they pulled away. Hiccup opened his eyes and he looked at Astrid. He come to his senses and his eyes widened and he immediately let go of Astrid's waist. Astrid opened her eyes when she felt him remove his hands from her waist. She looked at him and saw his cheeks bright pink. She removed her hands from his face and neck.

"S- sorry. I-I should n-not hav-ve done t-that." he stuttered.

Astrid narrowed her eyes at him before speaking, "I don't regret it, Hiccup."

Hiccup looked up to her face with his eyes wide. "You- you don't?"

Astrid shook her head. "Do you?"

He smiled, "No.. No of course not. I've always dreamed about kissing you." he admitted shyly.

Astrid blushed and looked down before looking up. "Do you.. Like me?"

He smiled softly at her, "Astrid, I've always liked you. Even when we were in Highschool I had a huge crush on you. And after so many years I got to meet you again. And I knew I couldn't let you go this time."

Astrid smiled widely before pulling him in a tight hug. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, returning her hug.

"I like you too" Astrid whispered in his ear. Hiccup smiled widely upon hearing that.

They broke the hug. Hiccup took her hands in his, "Astrid, will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes! Yes Hiccup I will!" she laughed happily and hugged him again.

From a far Stoick, Valka and Marcus smiled at each other.

"Well looks like our plan worked." Valka smiled.

"Yes, it did." Stoick smiled, looking at his son and his future girlfriend standing there hugging each other.

"Let's go inside before they catch us." Marcus said. They looked at them one more time before going inside the house.

~~~~~°°°°°~~~~~

"Heather, I don't know what to wear?!" Astrid groaned as she fell on the bed.

"Relax, I'll help you!" Heather chuckled as she walked to Astrid's wardrobe. She opened it and looked through some outfits.

"Do you have any idea where you'll be going?" Heather asked.

"No. He didn't tell me." Astrid sighed.

Heather turned around and walked to the bed where Astrid was laying. "How about you go and take a shower while I'll look through you wardrobe for you to wear something?"

"Okay." Astrid nodded and get up. She walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Heather looked at the bathroom door for few seconds before fishing out her phone from her pocket and texting Hiccup.

~~~~~°°°°°~~~~~

"Astrid, I placed your dress is on the bed. You can come out and wear it and yell for me when you're done." Heather yelled and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her.