Popular girl though Heart breaker

Mae is known as a heartbreaker in their campus, ASED high school. She have a lot of good characteristics such as being honor student, active and a nice student though she always break hearts but not intended. She became popular with her good and bad side. Being a heartbreaker is not a big deal in their campus because it is very common to the popular ones. She didn't even know why people in her school calls her a heartbreaker. She doesn't know cuz her past relationships last longer but all of them last with a nonsense break up. It really kills the heart of a guy without her knowing.
Today is the last day of school, last day of being a sophomore. Mae and her popular friends hang out and went to the mall. They were enjoying their last day cuz they might not seen each other during summer. Every summer each of them go to the beach and out of town or outside the country with their own families. They always missed each other that's why they do this hang out as a tradition of the group.
Mae and her friends were laughing when one of their friends catch their attention and asked "where's your boyfriend? Why he's not hanging out with us?". Everybody stops and look confused "Some things happened unexpectedly. I forgot to say this to you guys. My parents want me to transfer to another school and I can't help it. I don't want a long distance relationship so I think the best thing to do is a break up. We're through. Anyways, I will miss you guys." Rica felt guilty of asking and said " I'm so sorry. I'm just confused. We will miss you honey. " and the rest of them said " yeah we will miss you Mae ." "Make sure that you won't forget about us and will visit your old school school " Diane said. "Of course, I love you guys" Mae replied adorably . They all have fun and made the hang out memorable for them.