Shitty Handwriting.

[ NOTICE ; i have no idea what I'm doing. im high and tired. ALSO none of this is meant to be canon. youre AMAB! ]

-
-

It was a long day at work, old men flirting as usual. As soon as you walked in the door, you were met with a note, it read ;

"Look out your window, Angel. I've been waiting for you."

Confused, you opened your blinds, checking the window. Another note lie there, and you started to question if he was fucking with you at that point.

Some of the words on the note were smudged, it was clearly rushed and written in pen. You tried your best to make out the odd symbols. Most of it was unintelligible, but there was one thing you COULD make out.

"Kitchen."

You closed your blinds, making sure they faced upwards. Finally realizing you forgot to take your coat and shoes off, you did so, leaving them to lay there on the ground.
You're usually a slut for a clean house, but you were so interested in this little game that you honestly didn't care.

Walking to the kitchen, you saw a faint blur of lime green rush through the hallway. You knew it was Micah, but you had no idea how he'd gotten into your house. You didn't question it, though, since he's done this a few times before. You noticed a pink sticky note stuck to the ceiling. Unfortunately, you can't make out the words from down on the ground, so what's your first thought?

Throw a spoon at it.

Of course. We don't have a stepstool anywhere in sight, but why did you think of throwing a damn *SPOON* up there? Why specifically a spoon? Doesn't matter, since it got the small piece of paper off the ceiling. You looked closely at the note, seeing the words are practically scribbled. Thank god you can read it.

"Bedroom. Now."

Chills went down your spine, but in a good way? You couldn't describe it. Butterflies were zipping through your stomach, going straight to the conclusion that he wanted to get down to business.
You shook your head. He's probably just trying to be threatening. Staring at the note, you folded it about three times. Why three? Oh. Airplane. Okay.

You did as the note said, making your way over to your bedroom. The door was close, but you could see those purple LED lights flashing.

Opening the door, you're greeted with .. Quite the scene. Micah is chilling there, only in boxers. He's doing that goofy lip bite thing you're so damn attracted to. Your LED lights shining a nice purple.

Damnit.

"Awwh, angel. Come on, lay down with me. I won't bite. Well, unless you want me to." He winked. The purple lights shining down on his oh-so-soft skin. It practically made him glisten. You rolled your eyes.

"YOU won't be doing the biting, thank you." You snipped, making Micah grin at your little comment. You sit down on the edge of the bed, patting next to you, signaling him to get his horny ass up.

"Mm. Come onnnnn! I set up all that for you, and you're gonna command me around in bed? I don't think so~!"
He grabbed you by the waist, scooching you onto his crotch. He seemed.. Excited. To say the least. Micah was practically drooling, like he'd been longing for this all day. He gave you that one look you just couldn't resist.

Puppy dog eyes.

"Angelllll.. Pleaseeee! I'll be gentleeee!!" You though for a second, then decided to give into his antics. Not in the way he was expecting, though. You inched yourself down to where you were literally eye-level with his crotch. Grabbing at the rim of his boxers, you could've sworn you heard a whine of some sort. You pulled his boxers down juuuust a little bit, and..