𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟑𝟖

Dreading through the sad days and months that had passed, it was soon October

Dreading through the sad days and months that had passed, it was soon October. The tv was on in the living room about killings in some town in Illinois. Not caring to much y/n shut it off looking out the window. The cold breeze flew through out the house from the open window Luda Mae had opened as she cooked to let the steam out.

Everyday as crazy as it sounded y/n and Thomas would have sex over and over. To be honest Thomas loved it, I mean he was still sad no baby but still more so happy for getting to have sex. He was cutting up some trespassers down in the basement you could hear the screams but y/n had gotten used to it.

She lost hope in having kids knowing it wouldn't come and tried to get over the sad feeling. Some times putting her hand over her stomach. Monty was seated infront of  her and decided to play cards with her.
"If you ever have kids..what would you name them?" He asked looking up from his deck in his hands. Putting a card down I looked at him
"Not sure..if we had a girl Thomas could name her, and if we have a boy I'd name him ."
Monty put a card down. groaning a bit at the card he placed down I put one to match.

"Well Monty is a good name just so you know" he chuckled raggedly, coughing a bit.
"Your getting sicker..you need to rest more" I said standing up grabbing a blanket to wrap around the elder man. He smiled a bit
"I know y/n..I know. Can't do much sense your boyfriend well you know- cut my legs off" he said with sarcastic under tone. Chuckling at him
"You know he was sorry" I looked at him wrapping myself in my blanket as we continued the game.

"Hon! Go tell Thomas foods ready" she yells from the kitchen so I could hear. Standing up
I look at Monty "don't look at my cards" He snickers "I would never" walking away I glanced back at him to see him pulling one card from my deck over to see, laughing a bit I walked away and down to the basement to greet Thomas.

"Tom? Foods ready" I said walking down the steps, "I can't go down all the way..my dress will get dirty" I said louder a bit for him without seeing he scooped me up in his arms and pushed me towards the wall.
I felt his member hard against my thighs as my dress was held up from the movements.

He snuggled into me while grinding his crotch into mine. Moaning a bit "now?" I asked looking at him he nods and pulls my dress off more seeing my pink laced panties. He groaned a bit before pulling the panties to the side and touching my little bud before rubbing his hand all over.
Clutching onto his shirt I moaned into his neck before biting it. One final move of his hands and I glanced down to see his large hand wrapped around his dick while the other held me up. His left hand was drenched in my wetness as he pumped his member before finally slowly pushing inside.

He hissed at the tightness, my walls clenching on him. He thrusted up into me his hands now holding onto my ass, spreading it apart a bit.
Wrapping my arms around him I moaned in ecstasy. Deep grunts and moans went through the room. Looking at him I kissed his forehead tenderly. He picked the pace up going harder. The sounds on his dick pumping into me and harsh slaps he would lay on my ass that would leave red marks and welts later.

Pulling his mask down I kissed him
Sending us over the Edge he came in me.
Sighing I felt full slumping over him he pulled my dress down and held me up again as I held onto his neck. He brushed his large hand through my hair making sure I looked good and presentable to go out to the family, while I made sure his love bites weren't showing and his hair was well less messy.
"Kids?" He asked lowly looking down at me

Tearing up a bit
"I wish.." I kissed his cheek before he slowly put me down making sure I could walk
"I'm good babe..let's go" I said holding his hand as I walked in front of him taking us upstairs.

"Well there you two are. We thought we were gonna have to give you your dinner tomorrow" Hoyt said, I knew he knew what we were doing and at this point I didn't care. Me and him sat down and hoyt said the prayer.

I was growing worried of Monty, he was getting frail and less moveable as the days went. Hoyt said that he may not make it past Christmas..
It hurt but he told me I can't tell anyone just in case. I watched him as he ate his soup making sure he was ok, he would pick up the spoon but he shakes a lot so luda Mae would have to feed him.

My heart clenched seeing at the man was  withering away by the days. Thomas seen and understood why I was sad at the moment and put his hand on my thigh rubbing it affectionately. I looked up at him smiling a bit before putting my hand on his. He spelt love you on my hand with his finger.

I was happy knowing that me teaching  Thomas how to write and talk more was paying off
"Youll get extra credit tonight sense you know how to spell love you" I whispered to him
He tensed up a bit before nodding a little.

Yawning a bit
"Hey I think I'm tired..I'm gonna sleep" I said getting up putting the rest of my soup in Thomas bowl. He shuddered as I passed his rubbing my hand across his back. He knew what that meant when I did it. 'Sexy time'.

Getting up The stairs I looked back to see him basically devouring the soup just like he does to my Puss- I won't finish it.

Getting out of my clothes I turned around hearing the door open, Thomas large frame walked in. A huge bulge and heat plus redness all over his face.
"You ready big boy?" I smirked brining him to the bed. He put his hands on my ass as I sat on his lap facing him.
He nods "ready.." his deep voice said before pushing me off him and on the bed. Going to the lights to turn it off
"Hurry.."