Part 20 - his pov 3 final part

I forgot to mention that I want to have a little fun with him, before killing him.

God.

I wanted to laugh so hard, this guy seriously has made my day.

I had my man do all the "fun" stuff because I didn't want to get my hands dirty. Plus I'm y/n probably worrying right now.

After my men were done teasing him, it was time for me to kill him. The time I know he has been dreading the most.

Laughing and thinking everything is funny. And to be completely honest, I wanted to laugh too, but little did he know that would mean two different things.

Even though y/n told me to leave things alone, I still wanted revenge for what he did to her. He didn't even deserve to breathe just a second after what he did to her.

Call me crazy if you want but I can not and will not stand for ANYONE hurting my girlfriend. I wanted my face and my face only to be the last thing he ever sees.

Someone shouted form across the warehouse, "BOSS, RUN!!" Without any hesitation, my men and I ran far away from the warehouse into our cars.

We had no idea what was happening, all I could thing about was my girlfriend.

Authors Note: I am so sorry guys!! I did not mean to leave y'all on a cliffhanger as some said lol. But thank you guys for all your support, and I love you all so much. Please be expecting book two or season two of this series.

~IImaginemystories