❥ Five Imagine - Fake Boyfriend

This was supposed to be a preference for every character but Five's turned out long so I decided to post it as a Five imagine. Enjoy! :)

y/e/n = your exe's name

---

Imagine when you unexpectedly met your ex, you are forcing Five into playing your fake boyfriend which went wrong.

You and your friends (some of the Hargreeves siblings) were currently at a bar and having a drink, celebrating the victory of a fight with enemies you all had a few hours ago. You all were laughing and having a good time until you saw your ex entering the room. When their eyes met yours, they immediately smiled and walked up to you.

"Hey y/n, you look god," your ex said. He was leaning against the bar counter.

"Hey y/e/n," you greeted him back a bit uncomfortable.

"Didn't expect you are here but I'm glad that you are. I missed you, you know.."

You cringed a little inside by his words.
"Well understandable. I'm fun," you half joked.

Back then, when you two broke up, he hurt you badly. "I'm sorry y/n", he said back then, "I need my freedom. I'm still young."

All the hurtful pictures went trough your head, making you feel the anger coming up. Suddenly you feel the urge to make him regret leaving you.

"Are you seeing someone?"

"Uhm yeah, I have a boyfriend," you lied, trying to act proud of it.

"Do you? I still know when you are bluffing."

"I do," you said angrily but confident.

"Where is he?"

"Why does he need to be here?", you sounded snappy.

"Well you are at a bar and drinking.. doesn't your 'boyfriend' need to be here?"

"No he doesn't."

"Good. Then I can stay here with you then."

You stopped in your movement. You did not want him to stay here.

"Fine. He is-", you paused while thinking for an answer and slowly looking around the room for some ideas.

You spotted Five in the crowd, one of your Hargreeves friends, a few steps next to you.

Without thinking too much you got up and walked towards him. You put your arm around them, forcing to turn him into the direction of your ex.

"y/n you can't just pull me awa.." you heard Five talking but you ignored him.

"He is right here!" you said to your ex. "Fast, act like my boyfriend," you whispered right afterwards to Five while dragging him closer to y/e/n.

Five choked on his drink which he still got in his hands. But he catched himself right away as he faced your ex. Five recognized him from some old photos and that's why he immediately understood your plan.

Your ex looked suspicious whil he was checking out Five up and down. Then he looked confused.

Five on the other hand, while still coughing a little bit of his choked drink, was more relaxed.

"Your.. Boyfriend?", your ex asked in disbelief.

"Yes my boyfriend. Five, this is y/e/n, my ex." You called him 'ex' on purpose to make sure Five would get you.

Five put on a look on his face which tells he wasn't impressed at all. "Well I can see why your an ex," he just said and taking another sip of his drink.

If you would had a sip you would be the one to choke now.
You slightly punch your elbow into Five's ribs out who would just gives you a irritated look. "What? I'm right," Five stated.

"Okay very funny y/n. Just tell me that you don't have a boyfriend and that's it," your ex replied impatiently.

"What?", you said confused, facing Five and then you suddenly realized.

Five is stuck in a teenager's body. You completely forgot.

"A child seriously? Are you messing with me?"

"First of all," Five snapped, now with a mad voice, "This child is dating your ex which says a lot about you and secondly, call me child one more time and I will gladly smash your face on this counter."

Your ex raised his eyebrows in complete disbelief. "You are crazy. Both of you." Then your ex stood up, ready to leave. "Thought you would grew up y/n but I see you keep getting more and more desperate," he told you.

Then he turned around, walking towards the door.
"You are embarrassing, y/n," he shouted after while leaving, letting the other people in the bar hear it.

"Oh no he didn't just said that," Five mumbled angrily while pressing his drink into your hand.

Before your ex could reach the door Five suddenly teleported in front of him, grabbing your ex's shirt and pulling him aggressively down so that it would be face-to-face.

"That's not very a nice way to talk to my girlfriend, isn't it", Five said, his face so close to your ex's, with a furious grin in order to scare him. It worked.

"W-what?", your ex stuttered out of surprise by Five's behavior and the strength he had. He couldn't set himself free. "Let me the fuck go!"

"Oh I will," Five answered with a furious voice. The next second he forced your ex with just one hand to the ground, making him fall on the ground in front of everyone.

Five tilted his head. "Where the apologizes at?", he asked loudly.

"Fuck you!", your ex just said, trying to get up again.

As an answer Five stepped hardly on your ex's breast with his foot, letting him no chance to get back up again.

"Okay I'm sorry! You are fucking crazy!"

Five put his foot away, having a satisfied smile on his face. Your ex didn't waste a second to get up and run out of the bar in panic.

"Nice to see how you just got your butt kicked by a 'kid', asshole!", Five called after.

You have watched the whole scene in stress but also in impressment while drinking Five's drink.
You couldn't decide if Five was defending you or if he just took it personally. Whatever it was - you realized that having Five as your boyfriend would be like a win in the lottery.

If he only wasn't stuck in a child's body, you thought with a big, big sigh.