(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Part 2 ♥

We got to class, and I took my seat next to Xavier. God, I wish I could sit somewhere else.

"Xavier listen to me carefully because I am not going to repeat myself again. Do not even dare bother me today" I said

"Aww is it that time of the month again" Xavier said poking my arm

"No" I said glaring at him

                                                   >>>> 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣<<<<

I look over at Xavier and I notice he took my book. I look over at him and I see him waving the book at me. I didn't yell or anything because I knew I would get in trouble. It was supposed to be a silent reading time.

"Xavier give me my book back" I said whispering to him

"No" he said trying not to laugh

"I am going to legit break your bones and cook them for your family to eat if you don't give me back my book in the next 3 seconds" I said

"1"

"2"

"3"

I kicked his knee and he glared at me. I tried so hard not to laugh because it was too funny. I looked over at my best friend who made the love sign with her hands. Every day she would say that me and Xavier would look cute together. I personally didn't see it.

                                                         >>>>𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡<<<<

It was lunch time and I noticed one of the girls that likes Xavier glare at me. I knew she was jealous that Xavier would always talk/bother me. She and her little crew of the "Popular Kids" would go over to Xavier and would hug me. I knew she thought I liked him, but I could care less about boys now.

I took a seat with my best friend, and she kept on rambling about how me and Xaiver looked cute together.

"Oh, my lord you and Xavier are literally the cutest couple I know" she said as she took a bite of her pizza

"Nickii..."

"Nickii..."

"Nickii... how many times did I call your name" I said glaring at her

"Hmm... 2, 3 I can't remember" she said jokingly 

"It was 3 but that is not the point. My point is that I don't think Xavier likes me and you are just seeing things" I said

I saw Xavier start walking towards us. I quickly tried to leave because I see the "Popular girls" staring at me like I was their prey or something. As soon I stood up, I felt someone hands on my waist knowing who it was I tried to take his grip away from me. But he picked me up and throw me over his shoulders and walked out of the cafeteria. I was already embarrassed about him picking me up. He got in an empty classroom and closed the door.