Prophecy

C-Day...

C-Day is the biggest day in Setopia’s history. It was the day that the whole day changed. C-Day started as any other day would. Birds were chirping, the streets were bustling and magicians were preforming magic. The first thing occurred in the small town of Noctoria. Thornwood Forest, the home of Druid. He was going by doing his duties, making sure the forest was in peak condition. Roaming the forest in his bear form was what he was currently doing. Everything seemed fine to him so he headed out of the forest. Just before he could reach the opening of the forest he spotted a fiery object falling straight towards him. Quick as a flash he shifted into a panther form and began to run in the opposite  direction. It was no good the fiery missile was homing in on him no matter how fast he ran. Closer and closer it drew to him. Collision was imminent. Soon after it hit him. To his surprise the object that had collided him was his good friend Dementol. Dementol had survived the fall, but his life was slipping away from him. Druid had to do something and he had to do it fast. Unbeknown to him the forest around him was shifting. A strong wind howled its way through the forest; it was an unnatural wind, but it was not made by man. The wind ripped its way through the tree’s tearing down any that stood in its way. It tore its way to where Druid and Dementol was standing. A crack formed below where they were standing. In and instant the two side of the earth split apart leaving a gaping hole in the ground. Druid and Dementol plummeted down the newly formed abyss. This was the last time that either of them were seen. Two well known wizards now lost for the rest of eternity.

The second incident happened just outside of Kragnen in Demetria’s tower. She was practicing her magic and trying to learn the location of new soul stones. The weather outside was quite calm but their was a slight wind blowing. A new soul stone had become available to buy, and Demetria had her eyes on it. Wind blew the curtains in the window making the float upwards. Storm clouds rolled in from the east. They brought showers of rain with them. This rain was unlike any rain that has occurred before; it was sudden and unexpected. Bolts of lightning struck the ground leaving scorch marks in its wake. Papers danced around the room as a strong gust of wind uplifted them. Another bolt struck, this time it struck the tower. Magnificent, blood red flames licked at the edge of the windows. Some how the flames were not burning anything but instead slowly climbing the tower. The flames reached the top of the tower, to the room where Dementria was hiding. Using her most powerful to summon the demon Alpha Mephistopheles. His gigantic body grew; it easily out grew the tower and smashed through the roof. He used his demonic powers to absorb the flames. It was no good the flames were not ordinary flames. They had been summoned, but there was no wizard in existence that could summon this much power. Soon after the demon was engulfed by the flames turning him back into his soul stone. Slowly  the flames dragged their way towards Demetria. Just before they destroyed her they took the form of the girl’s father and whispered in his voice “Don’t fear death”. This was the last time the friendly summoner magician was ever seen, but in the place of her death still lay the demon’s soul stone. It was a deep red gem cut into the shape of a crescent moon; a piece of black string trailed from it clearly have being made into a necklace.

Three deaths started off the morning, all of which had gone unnoticed. Glacier sat meditating on top of Shejjin Mountain. To his right sat Infernal and to his right Boltic. All of them sat in silence. The only sound came from the slight breeze rustling through the blossom trees behind them. Each one of them was meditating to help remain in control of their element. They would make sure that they were in control not the power. Cold air blew on the mountain top. None of them cared. Ice wizards could not feel cold as their body temperatures  reached freezing temperatures; fire wizards do not care because there was always are fire raging inside them keeping them warm; lightning wizards did not care because the current that flowed inside the created enough energy to warm them up. A low rumble sounded on top of the mountain, each wizard opened one eye and peered around the mountain top. Sure that it was nothing they closed their eyes and went back to meditating. An even louder rumble came from the mountain top, and with it the ground began to shake. With every waking minuet the shaking grew stronger and stronger. Suddenly the ground beneath the wizards broke away leaving them to fall into into the now avalanching snow. The snow was not weakening it was moving fast, too fast for the wizards to have any chance of escaping. Their bodies were now embedded in to snow. After they had been lost the snow kept pilling on top of them causing a glacier to be formed.

Supernatural phenomenons were taking down each of the most powerful wizards and no one could stop them. Six wizards had already been taken down. Five still remained alive. By now people had realised that the wizards were gone. Tears were shed and ceremonies were being prepared. Little did the city folk know, they were going to have to dig more then six graves. Sinbad was lost by being forced into a chasm by living shadows. Icantina was lost in a hurricane that was so powerful the wind tore her apart. Raven, Aqua and Forrest were the last to fall. They were lost in a fog that was said to literately pull their spirits away from their bodies. A deep depression fell over the land of Setopia everyone went into mourning. The day went down as C-Day, Cataclysmic Day. After C-Day less and less people started to learn magic, the thought that the may be taken from the world in the same way. Still, a few people still practiced magic and dedicated their lives to it though it was less common.

A legend was born on C-Day. Legend fore told that six children were born each cataclysmic death. Each child was said to have unlimited magic power and that magic literally flowed through their veins. It was also said that on the children’s 18th birthday that a darkness would plague the land; only when all six of the children teamed up they could rid the world of this darkness. The current location of the children is unknown, it is also unknown if the legend is actually true. People would have to wait and see.