The final trial

We finally all convinced Monokuma to let us escape the school. But there was only one thing we needed to do. Figure out the mysteries of the school. Everyone kept looking around. Makoto, me and Celestia all looked at the chip to the computer. "Taeko" said Makoto "can you go get the chip?" She grabbed the computer chip. "MAY YOU STOP?! TAEKO IS A LOSERS NAME!!" She started to turn from calm to angry . "Oh umm right Celeste." She handed the the chip. "I trust you with this with all my life. Ok Kyoko?" I put in the chip. A video with all of us saying that we wanted to get accepted appeared. Monokuma stopped at Junko. We instantly knew something wasn't right when we saw blurred pictures of her in the photos me and Makoto found. We saw a box. I think I knew what it was. I gasped when I saw a pile of bones. "Miss Kyoko are you ok?" Asked Celeste. Of course I wasn't ok I felt pain and anger but I didn't want to show it. "My father was the principal." I said "oh I'm so sorry kiri." Said naegi. "There's no need to worry." I told both Celeste and makoto. Just then Monokuma rang the classroom trial bell. "ENOSHIMA JUNKO GIVE UP." I said. Miraculously Monokuma turned into Junko. "Oh so you figured it out." She said. She kept of making facial expressions and talking about "Mukuro." Just then she asked us if we were sure to leave the school. We all said yes. She also executed herself. However, when it came to Celestias execution it was one huge flame with no one on save her. After she got executed we all headed for the gate. I just know that I can find hope out there since Celestia is with me.