CHPTER1

INTRO

Primary is a rich student who's in high school,  A+ to B- grades and overall has a great life.

Primary has 2 best friends who are his only friends, Sarvani and Fawnie who is a cat.

Primary doesn't know a lot about Sarvani cause she doesn't like sharing a lot of information about herself cause of past incidents which is alright by both best friends.

Fawnie is a cat who can turn into a human with cat ears and a tail, when Primary has a new friend, he tells them about her but they just stop being his friend cause they think he's  a weirdo.

.

.

.

#### of ####, Tuesday

.

.

.

* 3RD POV

Primary wakes up by his alarm, realizing he's on his last alarm which meant he has 10 minutes to get ready. Like in movies, he puts his clothes on really fast only to realize its 3 am im the morning and he couldn't see that cause he didn't have his glasses on. He immediately calms down, takes his phone to remember that it's summer, school? Ha! He sees messages popping from his group chat. He opens to group chat to see Fawnie and Sarvani fighting over who said something first, Primary couldn't look up cause they kept fighting which made the messages go down more and more. 

[GC] 3 idots ,,

Sarvani : WHAT 

Fawnie : YEA

Sarvani : NO I DIDNT SAY THAT

Primary : what happened.

Sarvani :  this cat is trying to tell me how shes sad that she lost so blaming it on lag and saying she did it first

Sarvani : that happened

Fawnie : NOT TRUE NOT TRUE!!!1

Primary : Are you sure?

Fawnie : YES IM SURE

Sarvani : STOP LYING ALREADY IDITO

Primary : I cant take this at 3 am I'm going to bad

Sarvani : WAIT NO COME BA-

Primary closed his phone.

He tried going back to sleep, but he couldn't. So he decided to give up and get some food, right then he decided to sit a little which made him sleep. No one knows how, no one knows why, but thats just how he goes to sleep 50% of the time.

## of ####, Wednesday , 9:30 AM.

Primary wakes up, immediately remembers that he was gonna go to the park with Sarvani and Fawnie cause he was late.. An hour and a half late.

He rushed washing his face, speed-ran back to his bedroom and took a random shirt and pants he found- Just kidding, he washed his face, walked as slowly as possible back and spend a good 10 minutes finding a plain shirt and shorts. 

And after another hour, he finally got ready and went to the park, calling the group chat. When he got in the park he got yelled at by his friends asking why he was 2 hours and a half late, he didn't say anything and they just continued doing stuff for the day. But there is something they forgot..  school was starting again in a couple of days.. Soo much fun for nothing to go back, huh?