END

Y/N pov

"So uh where would you be living?"he asked me awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh I brought a appartment with the help of my brother's friend"I told him.

"You have a brother?"he asked

"He is not my real brother I was adopted by his family when my parents died"I told him.

"Oh I'm sorry about thay"he said looking at me

"Dont be Its fine"I told him.

"Anyways I have to spend some time with my friends so I'll be meeting you tommorow?"I said getting up

"which friends?"he asked

"Oh just taki,yuna and jihoon probably"I told him.

"Oh"he said

"Alright bye"I said  getting up.

As I turned to leave riki suddenly called my name.

"Y/N"I turned around to face him

"hmm?"I gestured him to continue.

He stood up and walked closer to me as I stayed at my place confused.

He came closer to me as he stared at me.

"Ri-"I cut myself off when he suddenly wrapped his arms around me pulling me to a hug.

Huh?

I was shocked but hugged him back wrapping my arms around him.

After a while he let go off me

"Alright now you can go now" he said

__________________________________

A month later

Me and riki had been catching up with everything

right now I am getting ready to go to his house as he asked me to come over.

I got out to my appartment to see his driver already wating for me.

I got inside the car and the driver started driving.

After about a 50 minute ride we finally reached riki's house.

I got of the car and went to the house door as I rang the doorbell.

Soon enough the door opened as I was greeted by one of the workers there.

She told me that riki was wating for me in the lounge.

I thanked her and went to the lounge.

To my surprise no one was there but I noticed a envelop on the table in the middle so I walked and picked it up.

To Y/N

I opened it and and took out a paper folded neatly

I unfolded the paper and started reading.

Dear Y/N

I know I have hurt you alot in the past and I regret it till this day,I wasnt able to forgive myself till you actually told me you did,that day eunchae forcefully kissed me,at the beginning we did make a bet but  as time passed by I actually fell in love with you that day I went to her to tell her that I no longer wanted to continue the bet and that I loved you but she forcefully kissed me and as I was about to push her you came,I am still deeply sorry for all that I did and I know I had broke your heart but will you please give me,give us a chance?,I promise to be the best for you.

I folded the paper back

I suddenly heard footsteps from behind.

I turned around to see him in a black suit just like he wore on the first day we met

"I know this is not much but do you wanna give us another chance?"he asked

I nodded a yes

he sighed in relief as his arms circled around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He leaned in

"may I?"he asked as I nodded.

And soon enough we kissed

__________________________________

A/N

THE END.

Thankyou yall for your support.