sixteen pt.1

" 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮. "

excuse any mistakes! <3

𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝

mariah sighed as she picked up the last piece of trash that was laying on kaleb's living room floor. kendell went to stay with a friend for the weekend, but they all knew he barely came out the room kaleb had for him at the house.

kaleb barely liked company so for his house to be so trashy was so unusual.

mariah initially came over to get away from her house.

it was too much going on for her there right now. from india and kam wanting to do something all the time to everyone being over there 24/7.

she had no time to herself. she couldn't even deal with the bit of problems she had, she never got to deal with them so the alone time she did have, was nothing but her thoughts eating at her.

even though she wouldn't necessarily be alone at kaleb's house, she had enough space to think.

plus she liked being alone with him.

mariah flopped down on the couch, feeling a relief that she was done cleaning. before she could even press the power button on the remote, the front door opened.

" niggas be so fuckin' tore up. " 𝐭𝐨𝐩 mumbled deeply as he entered the home.

seeing a head facing his way from the couch in the corner of his eye, he gripped his hip as he closed the door and face the couch.

sighing deeply removing his hand from hip, he made his way towards the couch.

" whatchu' doing hea ma-ma? " he asked, voice still booming husky like.

" needed a getaway and i might've missed you a lit- is that blood k? " mariah gasped as she looked down at his hand that at a good amount of visible blood on it.

" don't worry bout it ight? " top shook his head hiding his hand a bit. " come back in like fifteen please? "

" did you hurt yourself? or someone else? " mariah by now had gotten up from the couch and was standing right in front of him.

top chuckled shaking his head once again. even though top was kaleb's most reckless personality, he knew he couldn't hurt mariah.

they all knew.