deskmate shorts

"do we have more than just chemistry together?" you looked to your side to see your deskmate.

"i dont know, do we?" he put his finger on his chin for a second thinking.

"i think so, i think i saw you in my biology class"

"oh?" you straightened up and leaned back in your chair.

"yea, anyways here."

"another drink?" he handed you your favorite drink and smiled.

"yea"

"you know if you wanted to be friends, you dont have to buy me drinks."

"ohoho so were friends now sweetheart?"

"hmm i guess so, you arent as annoying as i thought youd be"

"hey i am not annoying!" you giggled at his response and rolled your eyes.

"sure buddy, you can stick with that."

your conversation had ended when the teacher started the lecture.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

"aaaah.. so we are in biology together." you turned around to see none other, than your chem deskmate.

"i guess we are"

"mind if i sit?" he pointed to the seat next to you which was empty.

"yea i dont mind"

"thanks, not gonna lie that girl i sat next to was annoying"

"youre welcome, so... what other classes do you think we have together?"

"im not sure but do you mind if i get your name" you just stared at him before shaking your head no.

"i like games, why dont you try and figure it out" you winked at him before the lecture started.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

"hey wait up!" you turned around to see again, your deskmate. you did stop so he could catch up.

"you left this in the classroom earlier"

"oh" he handed you your keychain that must have fallen off your keys.

"aww.. i guess the hook broke, ill have to fix it tomorrow"

"hey you wanna eat lunch together?" you looked at him like he was crazy.

"um, sure let me go buy something first"

"ah okay, i can wait for you?"

"alright"

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

conversation wasnt easy at first, mostly you guys were just eating but eventually you started talking after you started playing minecraft on your phone.

"so let me get this straight.. you play minecraft mobile?"

"yea and?"