Need Help

Well hey there~
Hope ya'll are doing great.

I just need a little help and your suggestions.

So, I've lost my motivation to complete this. Still I will tho. I am not gonna discontinue it or something.
This book is going to end soon.

If I'll post more often then maybe it'll end this month.

I'm literally losing motivation alot these days and I also haven't wrote anything for that oneshot book.

Anyways, as I said earlier I may or may not make a Boboiboy X Reader.
I've decided that I'll make it. And I am literally praying that I won't lose motivation in between.

I am actually looking forward for this Boboiboy one since its the only story that I've already planned in my head.

The storyline of Frenemies and Mr.Right was not planned thats why they turned out pretty cringe. I just knew I had to make one. I started writing whatever came in my mind and then just started going according to the story.

IMPORTANT- It totally depends on you if you wanna read the BBB one or not. But first lemme tell few things about it.

-It doesn't follows the exact plot of Boboiboy original series

-You can say its a book 2 of Frenemies just Boboiboy X Reader.

-There is (y/n) from Frenemies too as Fang's girlfriend in this book. Yes, I am very much obsessed with her. BUT she doesn't appear much. She'll appear way lesser than the y/n in this book.

-It is also a bit inspired by stranger things and just a bit The Promised Neverland.

As I said its like a book2 of Frenemies. Its basically what happens next.

So lemme remind you. What all things happened in the end.

They all graduated from Highschool and in the new one they'll be in college/university whatever tf you call it.
Their ages are 17-19.
Fang and Y/N are dating and so are Gopal and Yaya.
Ying and Boboiboy are dedicated to their work and studies.

That was it.

Ok now for the suggestions.

Can you all suggest me some kind of ending like how exactly I should end this book. Cause I have no idea.
Kaizo is being a bitch and Y/N is being Yashiro. So please suggest me some kind of ends.

And now for the help,
Can you please tell me few apps to edit pictures. I want to make bookcover of the Boboiboy one. And  please do not say picsart. I've already tried it. Or can someone make the bookcover for me please.
Okayy now I feel like I am being lazy.

Anyways, thanks for your suggestions and help (this is in advance)