Chapter 14

Casey POV

After I got inside the car and closed the door behind me the car took off is the awarkward silence. Making our way to home. Our new home, our new pack, new family and fairly new memories to face.

Loosing myself in my thoughts I flinched not thinking how much I did in the first place. Sitting beside me Lauren had reached out and was holding my hand.
She wasnt making eye contact, she was gazing out her own window. Thinking out god knows what.

She had seized my hand and I was worried that she was going to let go.
She had such a fierce grasp on my hand at first I started to worry some that she may break my own.

Even after my dad had stopped the car she still had not let go. The gasp was just as tight. At this moment I realized she was not letting go.

She opened her door and instead of doing the same to my door and just escaped out her door too. I almost giggled to myself too.

Because in a way it was almost just like she use to do Kinda follow me, this is what we are doing kinda thing.

I turn and start walking suddlendly she stops.

Speaking her first words

"Come with me? Shift?" She commanded me

Hiding behind 3 bushes and just 1 mind you we shed our clothes off and started to grow to our true forms.

But, I seen what had happen. I knew what laid behind that shirt.

I couldnt look instanly but when I did my heart broke into piece.
Scars, lines, deep gashes.

I turned and shifted

Now me and my sister were wolfs that had pride in ones self.
Cocky? Beauitful?

Rare..

I did a back flip landing on a stump making sure to rip all my clothes.
Red fur and green eyes.

Looking at my sisters full body flowing before me I wanted nothing more than to take my last breath. My heart had stopped. I have never seen this wolf.

It was her .. but this is not her.

She made my heart stop.

She was black of course but she was now covered in swirls.
She was rare alright.

The moongoddess made me smile at this.

"Like OMG YOU HAVE SWIRLS" I screamed.

We both snickered

*Hows it going readers ? IM posting?? **

Echo