Chapter-14 How Dare You Do This To My Chopper...!

All hell is about to get lose...
Luffy is standing there steam started to blow from his skin of Second Gear.
Eiji wake up after some time getting a right hook from Luffy.
He looked pissed and about to kill anyone who stand in his way.

"Youuu....You filthy little pirate...
You dare put your hands on me...!
I will make you suffer..!" Eiji yelled in extreme anger,

He gets up and took a fighting stand along with Akira.

"So...! you want to kill Straw Hat guy by your hands, i presume..?
Zoro knows about that Monkey boy more than anyone...
Why don't you tell your big brother about your former Captain's weaknesses, Zoro..?" Akira ask with a smirk.

Zoro stand there eyes closed, head's down with furious face.
All Zoro feared was, feared for, wanted to avoid is happening right before his eye. Eiji rushed to attack Luffy, losing his patience and started fighting Luffy with a sword.
Even though Eiji is barbaric and had no skills at all for his sword fight,
He is pretty strong by physical and that alone give him an edge.
Eiji was able to hold on his own against Luffy's Second gear.
They both battle,Trading hits with so much speed and power.

Suddenly Akira made a statement that caused Everyone to pause their fight.

"ZORO..!
Time for you to decide...
Are you gonna fight along side your real family and claim your place alongside us...? OR
You're gonna help your former captain and your former crew to take down your own blood..?
The choice is yours..!" Akira says and stand with an authority glare at Zoro.

Zoro opened his eye shocked by her statement.
He looked at Luffy and then at his crew.
They all had a look at Zoro asking to come back.
He finally looked at Robin who's eyes were literally glomping with tears, weeping inside to not turn against Luffy.

Zoro then looked at Shire,
His Little brother standing next to him with Sadness and fear in his eyes.
If he sides with Lemuria,
His Nakamas are dead,
If he sides with his Nakamas,
His Brother is Dead,
Zoro wanted to scream so loud but he kept it to himself.

"Oh by the way, Zoro..!
You do know that Our Little Brother Shire here is with us, Right..?
He's soon gonna show his skills against your Pirate friends and prove his loyalty for our father...
Right Shire..?" Akira ask having an evil grinn on her face manipulating Shire.

Little Shire had no option but to defend his family.
So he sadly nodded to Akira and prepare to fight.
Shire is not a blood thirsty Swordsman like Eiji or Akira or even like Zoro,
But he is an excellent hand to hand combatant that he mastered 64 form of martial arts at very young age.

Akira engaged in combat having a sword fight with brook and Franky at the same time.

"I'm really sorry, Bro..!
I got no choice but to fight for our family and so do you...
You better make up your mind...
But remember....
Whatever your decision is,
I will always Love You, Brother." Shire says with a Sad smile,

With that said Shire too engaged in a fight with Nami,Usopp and Robin...
Zoro can't believe what just happened,
He was standing in the middle of the Chaos dumbfound and not knowing what to do....

"Nami...
He got no weapons...
He may be Zoro's brother,
But We have to save our self....
Let's fight" Usopp says ti which Nami nodded.

"He doesn't seem harmful or even dangerous like his other siblings..." Robin says looking at Shire,

But like a wind of hurricane,
He landed kicks and punchs that shocked them. Shire them rushed to attack Robin before she could uses her DF power and kick her sending her fly back.