12•

Chapter may be boring and shit. I wrote this on a road-trip and had to listen to my Pappy scream "oh my God what happened to Virgil" every five minutes 😭 anyways. Enjoy...

I wake up in his arms. I don't hate it. I love it. It's a feeling I've always wanted but I didn't know I did. My legs ache, terribly. Let's just say, going clean me up meant something different to Nardo. That shower was filled with steam and screams.

"Ow," I whine, as I get out his arms and get off the bed. I fall on the floor, causing a big thud sound.

I watch as Nardo's body shoots up, and he looks around the bed. I watch him grab his gun, and take it off of safety. His naked body steps off the bed, but on the opposite side I'm on.

"Fuck is you Alex," he yells, walking around. How the hell does he not see me on the floor?

"Down here," I say, wincing in pain. "I can't walk for some reason."

"My bad baby," he chuckles, lifting me up and placing me back on the bed. He kisses me on my lips and walks into the bathroom.

"It's okay," I whisper, my mind traveling to last night. I still can't believe I had sex for the first time. And who it was with... that was the bad part.

"I'm finna go get you something to eat," he yells as I listen to the tub beginning to fill. He comes out, wiping his mouth from what I guess was brushing his teeth. He lifts me up and I wrap my arms around him. He places my naked body into the warm bath, and hands me a bag of something. "This summa them bath salts that help witcho body aches. I made Tony go get some."

"Thank you," I say, pouring it into the bath water. It fizzes up a bit. I'm gonna stay in here for hours. This feels so good.

"Ight," he says, putting on his clothes. "Call me. Imma be at IHOP."

"Can you grab my phone," I ask.

"Fa music?"

"Yeah. And imma be in here for a while," I respond, leaning back.

"I got Alexa fa music, but imma get yo phone," he says, going back into the bedroom. I sink my body deeper into the water.

"Alexa, play Toosii," I say, and Pretty Girls start playing. Toosii is just a vibe, and is the only person I listen to in the shower or tub besides Lauryn Hill.

"Here," he says, handing me my phone. I take it, and he hands me a toothbrush with toothpaste already on it. "Breath kicking."

I throw my head back and laugh. He joins in, showing his perms. I never really realized how sparkly they were.

"When you got those?"

"A few months ago," he responds, just standing and looking at me.

"I like them," I say, smiling at him. He smiles wider and looks down.

"Good," he says, picking his head back up.

"I'm hungryyy," I wine.

"I'm going," he says walking away.

"Nardo," I yell, making him turn around.

"Yes," he responds. I poke my lips out. He chuckles again, and gives my lips a small peck. He shakes his head as he walks out, with a big ass smile on his face.

I think I like him. Which is a terrible thing.

————————-//

"Yo ass got clothes on," I hear a voice yell. It's Reggie.

"I heard allat shit," Tony says, and I hear a door close. I quickly hop out the tub and throw on some clothes after drying myself. My legs are still sore, but I walk anyway. I basically limp into the room to see them both on the floor, on their phones.

"What y'all doing in here?"

"We can't come see you," Tony asks. "Why you limping?"

I give him a look, and roll my eyes, limping to the bed. I wish Nardo had a huge tv in here. I don't even wanna move my body at this point.

"Shut up," I say and let out a small laugh. I then think about the fact that nardo didn't pull out. And I've never been active so I never thought to ever get on birth control. There's a chance I could be pregnant. "Can y'all get me a plan b?"

"Nardo ain't pull out," Reggie asks, completely shocked.

I shake my head.

"Nigga must be in love," Tony laughs.

"Shit musta been good. Ha ass could barely walk."

"Shut up," I say, shaking my sore leg.

"Nah but for real. I got you," Tony says, getting up. "You need anything else?"

"Besides some new legs," Reggie adds, rolling over laughing. I roll my eyes, it wasn't that funny. My legs hurt worse than a bitch.

"A gun to shoot Reggie stupid ass," I say jokingly. They both look over to the nightstand right beside me. My gun is on there. "Y'all I was joking. I swear."

The look at each other and then burst out laughing again.

"We just fucking witchu gang," Tony says, coming over and giving me a small hug. "Imma be back thug."

"Okay," I respond, going on my phone.

"Luh you," he says as he closes the door.

I look at Reggie confused.

"He was talking to you. Ian wit that gay shit," Reggie says, laying next to me. I laugh. "So who we texting?"

"Boy," I say, pushing him to the side and giggling.

"You gon share ya food with your best friend," he asks as he pouts at me. I roll my eyes again and nod my head, texting my mom.

She's worried as hell. She's been blowing up my phone, but Nardo was too busy blowing out my back for me to even answer her. I wanna be around her but knowing that somebody died right there scares me. Even though I lay in the arms of the killer every night.

"Yo, why you hate Chris so much," I ask, after texting my mom I'm okay and with my boyfriend. Is he my boyfriend? I don't know. I hope so- actually no I don't. He kills people. I need to remember that.

"Ion wanna talk about him right now. Just know that nigga grimy as a bitch," he tells me, pulling out his phone.

"You know somebody named Horace?"

What y'all wanna see next?

Y'all want new characters? Here's y'all chance to come up with your own characters to add to this book. Just gimme a name, personality and face claim.

Ideas for the next events?

Y'all coochie was on tsunami last chapter or no?

Y'all like nardo?

Y'all think she wanna be with him?

Who tf is Horace?

Fw the gram @theyallknow_her

I love y'all😩 muah🤍