𖥻 2 ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ⋆ ࣪.* ࣪.⋆ | 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 📖

STEP 𖥻 2

strive to read the Bible.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

because for one..

1.) ⭒ ♡̶ ˒ 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𓂃 : 𓎆

One thing about having faith in God Himself is having faith in what He says, because that IS Him (John 1:1). Regardless of the books being written by disciples, those disciples didn't gain knowledge of God from themselves. God had speak through them once they got to know God. It's important for us to read His word because there's so many things we learn about Jesus Himself, the truth of this world, and lessons from the world back then. It also is filled with advice and reminders to guide us as believers. Also, just as I mentioned in the last step about Jesus filling our heart with His Spirit.. the most impactful way we can let Him do that is by indulging in the Bible and keeping His commandments. If you struggle with this, that's okay; don't feel bad. That's your flesh denying God. Start little by little; maybe a 2-3 chapters a book. Hey, something is better than nothing! Lastly, continuously pray to God to desire reading His word and the desire to get to know Him (Psalm 37:4).

other helpful verses: john 8:31-32, james 1:5

°˖✧✿✧˖°

2.) ⭒ ♡̶ ˒ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𓂃 : 𓎆

Jesus' words is unchangeable and completely perfect as He is. Though there are versions that vary by rephrasing in order to be better understanding to those who can't understand the KJV (Kings James Version). The KJV is a very very early translation of God's word (released in the 1600's by an English European) which is why some in this modern day choose versions that having modern phrasing. KJV may fall in 'most accuracy' as some may say, but there's nothing wrong with other versions that help you understand God's word better. Personally me I love NIV and I would recommend it to everyone who's new to building their relationship with God. To me, it's just as accurate but less of a 'Shakespeare type of vibe' LOL. Also there's many bibles that even have journaling so you can have space to take down notes of God. Not only that but there's even some that explain the books within the Bible and what some verses mean. Ahem, this isn't a sponsorship but y'all the 'The Jesus Bible, NIV Edition, Leathersoft over Board, Pink, Comfort Print' on Amazoooon? That Bible has the trait I've just described and let me tell you it has helped me fr fr. I love taking notes in it and I love that God has spoken to me through His word with that Bible and just.. yeah. It doesn't just come in pink btw. But yeah, i love that bible LOL. that thang is thiiiick though like I be wanting to carry it around and sometimes I do but, it's HEFTY. anyways my point is you may want to find a bible suitable for you and easier for you to read to motivate you!