1

Lydia and Chase were high school sweethearts. It all started when she was a freshman and he a senior. They dated until she was a senior in high school and he a senior in college. They married when she was right out of high school at the age of 18 and were happily married for a year until he became a self made billionaire by inheriting his father's company. By their second year of marriage he left her for New York.
After their nasty divorce, Lydia started modeling as a Victoria's Secret Angel at the age of 20. She became well known supermodel in just one year, and now that she's 21, she has been moved to New York. The exact same place Chase lives. She is completely set on hating Chase, but what will happen when they meet again?
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

LYDIA'S POV

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

What the hell is tapping me? I awaken to the sight of some blonde lady in a flight attendant outfit staring at me.

"Ma'am, you have landed in New York" a flight attendant told me and walked away. I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Well, here I am. Finally arrived in the city that never sleeps. I'm so excited.

Oh my gosh! This is going to be so much fun!

I know. I've wanted to do this for ever.... Wait. Why the heck am I talking to myself? Ugh never mind.

I quickly shot up out of my seat and looked around. Most of the people were gone. But there were still some people getting off. I grabbed my stuff out of the overhead compartment and walked off the plane. I made my way to the baggage claim. When I got my two large Chanel suitcases I made my to the people who ere holding up signs and looked for my name.

Reese.

Bronson.

Peters.

Richards.

Gates.

Stattin.

Conwell.

Wait, Stattin. I swear I just saw that. I scanned the signs agin and found it. Aha there it is. I made my way over to the man dresses in a black suit and tie with black glasses on. He looked like a body guard.

"Hello, you must be Ms. Stattin. Is that correct?" The man asked.

"Yes, that is correct. You are?" I asked him clutching onto my suitcases.

"Ah. Sorry, yes, my name is Ronald Petersburg. But you can just call me Ron" he said holding out a hand.

"Nice to meet you. And like wise, you may call me Lydia" I said shaking his hand. "I assume you are my new driver from now on?" I asked just to confirm.

"Yes that is right. May I help you with your luggage ma'am?" Ron asked grabbing one of my suitcases.

"Yes, thank you" I said handing him the other suitcase as well and we make our way outside to a black limousine.

"The rest of your luggage is in the penthouse already Lydia" Ron stated putting my luggage into the trunk of the limo and opening my door. I climbed in, but before he shut the door I make sure to say a thank you. You see, I'm not some snobby girl who thinks she's better than everyone else. No. I was raised better than that. My father was a very wealthy man and he grew up in a nice area with pretty much everything provided for him. However, when he met my mother, whose family didn't have much, he gave up everything and they moved into a nice little farm together where they had me. After a few years, my father's parents realized how much in love they were and decided to help him with expenses. Anyways, enough about my parents life story.

I looked out the window and noticed we had stopped at a beautiful building with a man standing outside the door. Ron opened my door and I stepped out then he closed the door. He grabbed my luggage out of the back and helped me carry it to the elevator.

"I can take it from here, Ron" I said and he handed me my luggage reluctantly.

"Are you sure?" He asked. It's no problem for me to bring them up.

"No. I'm fine. Thank you so much for everything though, Ron" I said and pressed the up button.

"It's my pleasure" he said nodding his head "if you need me just dial my number" he said and handed me his card.

"Thank you" I said taking the card "I will make sure to call if I need anything" I said as he waved goodbye. I stepped into the elevator and went to the penthouse. When I stepped into my 'new home' I gasped. It was beautiful. The walls were all a white-cream color, the furniture was all black and white designs with some blue accents at some places. There was a 90" LED flatscreen television on the wall. I walked to the kitchen and stopped in the dining room to admire a beautiful glass table with black cushioned chairs that sat 16 people. I continued to the kitchen and saw just how huge it was. After that, I toured the rest of my house until I fell asleep in my huge room that had one black wall, where my bed was against, and three white walls everything was accented with red. My comforter and pillows was red and black and my furniture was red. I had a flatscreen as well, opposite my bed. There was a desk in my room made of dark wood along with a comfy chair made of the same wood. I had a built-in bathroom as well that was amazing too.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I changed into a tank top with some yoga shorts and hopped into my bed. I quickly fell into a peaceful sleep.

----------------------------------

COMMENT & VOTE :)

XOXO