Chapter One

BEEP BEEP

The sound of my alarm clock fills the room. I turn the alarm off and lay in bed. One more year of sixth form. Then I'm out of this shithole!
Let me introduce myself; my name is Kelsey Simpson, I'm 17 years old and I'm in my last year of sixth form. I don't know why I chose to do sixth form in the first place. Anyway I have long wavy brown hair and brown eyes, I'm size eight, so Im a normal size.
Anyway I get out of my nice comfy kingsize bed and get myself ready for school. I walk into the bathroom and I turn the hot water on, i then put my hand under the shower making sure that it's not too hot. I strip off my pjs and jump into the shower.
A few minutes later I jump out if the shower and wrap a towel around me and another towel around my head. I walk back into my bedroom and open my wardrobe, browsing for an outfit. I finally settle for a plain white t-shirt, a blue hoodie, a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and my black high tops. I get out a clean pair of underwear and slip them on as well as my clothes. I make my way towards my hair dryer and start to dry my hair, 10 minutes later I hear up my curling wand and start to curl my brunette hair. I then apply mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss and concealer. I don't wear foundation because I don't see the point of wearing foundation. It's just an excuse for someone to make themselves more prettier or to cover up their spots. But I don't see the point of that if I'm being honest. I then go downstairs to the smell of bacon sandwich, it makes my mouth water.
I see my mum in the kitchen putting my breakfast on the table.
'Hi mum' I say to her.
'Morning hun, you ready for school today'. She asks realising how stupid the question was.
'Na, mum you know me, I think schools shit, but I'm only doing it because you know that i can do well and pass my a levels'. I say because she does believe that I can pass them, and I do way to make my mum proud.
'I know hun, but at the end of the day you could get a job, that you could be successful in'
She does have a point. Oh well. Just 1 more year of sixth form then, I can search for a job.
I eat my breakfast and I get my house keys, and put my shoes on and my hoodie and leather jacket and I put my backpack on my back and shout 'bye mum, see you after school' I say.
'Bye darling, have a nice day at school, are you sure you don't want me to drop you off'
'Na mum, Lynsey's picking me up along with Megan and Phoebe'. I say opening the front door.

I walk out of the door and I see Lynsey, Megan and Phoebe waiting in the car for me.
'Oi Kelsey, come on hurry up' Phoebe says.
'Oh, hi Mrs Simpson, how are you' Phoebe says trying to cool it out.
'Hiya, Phoebe, Megan and Lynsey' my mum says.
'Hey' they all said and with that we drive off to a boring first day of sixth form at the shittest school. God help me.
---------- At School ----------

We arrive at school and we get out of the car and make our way to the gym for the 'welcome back assembly speech😒'. Yay (Hence the sarcasm).
We walk in assembly and we sit down at the front because the back was filled up. I look around and I see a new teacher, he looks FIT! Brown hair, piercing green eyes, a cute button nose and bushy eyebrows that makes him so hot😻, I cut of my daydream, when the headmaster welcomes us back😴 someone kill me. He gave the whole 'welcome back year 13, I hope you had a lovely summer holiday, this is your final year of sixth form (well done, you remembered). Then you leave school and it's up to you in what you want to do'.
'Boring boring boring'. I thought.
'Anyway, as you are all aware, Mrs Paxton had left due to being on maternity leave, so we have a new music teacher and he will be taking over Mrs Paxton's tutor. So it will now be called 13NS. Everyone welcome Mr Sykes'. He said and it's the fit teacher! Oh my god!
'Hi everyone, as you know Mrs Paxton has left, so I will be your new music teacher and the new tutor. I hope you enjoy music!' He said looking at me the whole time, before he walked off he winked at me. Oh my god. So he is going to be my new music teacher and my new tutor.

A/N
This is my new fanfic hope you like it! I'm not good at doing teacher/student relationship fanfics but I might as well give it a try.
If you could check my other fanfic; engaged to the chosen one then I will be grateful, if you could vote or comment even better.
The next chapter will be Kelsey's first lesson with Mr Sykes!
Until then bye
Love you all x