eleven

Season 3, Episode 8

Sloane and Kallie linked arms and walked to the lift so they could go to the Hall. Kallie wore a lovely (f/c) dress which wasn't too short or too long. It was perfect!

Sloane looked beautiful as well, of course. Her dress was simple but sweet, and she held a bouquet with light pink and white flowers grew by Kallie for a flash of colour.

The girls stepped into the lift and before they knew it, the doors opened and everyone was in the Hall already. Sloane smiled at Luther as everyone looked at the two girls in awe.

Five's eyes instantly shot over to Kallie, admiring her dress which sparkled in every place he looked. Her face lit up with a bright smile as they made eye contact, feeling a soft blush cover her cheeks as she walked out the lift with Sloane.

"Let's get this over with before I die from cringe." Ben rolled his eyes before walking off outside.

Sloane walked towards Luther who held out his arm, and she gladly took it with a pleasant smile.

Kallie nervously messed with her dress to make sure she looked okay, before a pair of hands softly held them.

"Stop fussing. You look beautiful." Five whispered gently, holding her hand is his and caressing it. "Shall we?"

"We shall."

They walked outside together and everything looked beautiful. The little alter that Klaus was stood under had lot's of red and pink flowers scattered in them, courtesy of Sloane's idea and Kaillie's powers. There were chairs lined up in rows, Kallie and Five sat next to each other.

"Dearly beloveds, we're gathered here today for a good time, not a long time, so let's have a good time, huh? 'Cause the sun can't shine everyday." Klaus started, as he stood under some fairy lights and wore a dark green suit. "Can I get an amen?"

Everyone cheered, "Amen!" Kallie clapped, others yelled and Diego whistled.

"Luther, do you be taking this banging hottie to be your lady?" Klaus asked and gestured to Sloane who had tears pricking her eyes.

"I do." Luther grinned and took Sloane's hand.

"Sloane. Do you promise to love and cherish this big hairy bastard for the next 24 to 48 hours?" Klaus then asked before his voice almost started to crack.

"Give or take a day." Five claimed but he was shushed by Klaus and nudged by Kallie.

"I'm gonna try." Sloane laughed.

"Well then, sorry." Klaus wiped his tears. "I pronounce you married as shit! Viva la apocalypse!" He exclaimed and lifted his hands. Luther and Sloane shared a kiss as everyone started to clap and cheer again.

After they shared their moment they walked down the aisle hand in hand, making their way to the dance floor for their first dance. Everyone else followed behind them, a smoke machine was on, the disco ball was shining and multiple tables were set out.

Kallie watched as the new married couple swayed to the music, but Five wasn't as bothered as her. "This is officially worse than the apocalypse."