Journal 5 04/29/2015 2:26pm

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while I have been a little bit busy with school and everything so here we go well the other day I went to my friends house and she lives right across from the girl that kept making fun of me and wouldn't leave me alone...I went over there and got shot with a pellet gun in my leg and my arm and it didn't feel to good it hurt and she called me a w***e so I turned around and said I was going to call the cops if they didn't leave me alone.  Well me and my friend went inside her house and we came back outside because I was waiting on my aunt and I tried to call her then that girl went and told her grandma I was trying to call the cops and she said that her grandma was laughing and I was trying to call my aunt the whole time she makes me so mad.  I mean if you don't know anything then why say anything?  Well I went over to my friends the next time and the one girl said whale and I turned and called her a w***e but I have learned my lesson the next day at school she tried to be all buddy with me and as she did I was like I don't want to hear your crap because she tried to say it was her little sister and I don't believe that any its all a bunch of bull crap I am tired of her its making me mad and if I do something on school campus ill get probation and trust me I don't need that. I already have enough on me and my family so if she wants to start something then ill go a couple rounds with her im not scared of her all she is..is a little stick and there isn't anything to her like they say watch out for the little ones because they are "feisty" well this girl is all bark and no bite hate to tell you but that's all she is...well ill try to write some more when I can hope you enjoy reading this... :)