Daddy Bertram BECOMES GOD

Bertram was cleaning the little shits fancy apartment like the queen he is when that FUCKING BITCH JESSIE walked in. "Oh... heyyy Bertram", Jessie said with her iconic Debbie Ryan hair tuck. "No Jessie I won't eat your ass again", Bertram said rolling his eyes. "It was a one time thing okay". "B-B-But Bertram-poo, your my DADDY", Mommy Jessie yelled in a demon voice. "Sorry BITCH but I got a man's now", Bertram said to the slut and blushed. His new lover was Danny Devito the sex god. Danny ate Bertram out better than any other man, woman, or animal he's met. "Speaking of my man's, I meeting up with him now, see ya whore", Bertram said as he farted extremely loud on Jessie's face, immediately giving her pink eye as he left the crime scene.

"Omg hey babe", Bertram moaned to Daddy Devito. "Hi hot bussy nuts", Danny cooed while smoking a very GIRTHY cigarette. "So bae where are you gonna take me to this time", Bertram said as he wrapped his arm around Danny's. "Only the sexiest hottest moistest place in the world", Danny said as the two entered their dick shaped rocket. They landed in front of Legoland. "Omg omg sharty bae how you know me LOVE lego", Bertram said and hugged Devito. "Because it's one of your kinks", Danny said as he thought about all the times Bertrum would shove Legos up his ass. He still shits Lego bricks to this day. All the Legos Bertram was seeing was making him WET. He was as wet as a girl in a wet t shirt contest (that's like... REALLY wet btw).

"I wanna fuck you... in da Lego", Bertram whispered to his daddy. "Anything for my little cum slut", Danny said to his little uwu discord kitten. They went to the Lego Carousel and hopped on one of the Lego horses. Bertram rode Danny as the two rocked in the same motions as the horse. Suddenly, the horse thingy exploded, causing Bertram to get launched very very far away. He landed in front of the Griffin house. "Omg I'm in Family Guy", Bertram said to himself. Peter Griffin walked out of his house to see a half naked man with a very sexy hard penis. "Hey it's me Peter from Fam Gu", said Peter as he started to stroke Bertram's hard member. "This is how you get a handjob the Griffin way hahahaha", 🅱️eter said out loud. Bertram moaned loudly as Peter went faster on his shlong... until Bertram had to SHIT. He shit so hard he left the Family Guy universe and landed in front of Patrick Bateman.

"Well, well, well... what do we got here", Patrick teased the still extremely horny housekeeper. "GOD WHY CAN'T SOMEONE JUST FUCK ME ALREADY", Bertram creamed out loud. "Don't worry sweet cheeks... I'll make you feel good after I'm done with you", Patrick whispered in Bertrams ear. Patrick got on his knees and starting to lick and suck on Bertrams cock. "Mmmm your cum tasted like my favorite flavor of gogurt", Patrick moaned as he drank Bertrams pre-cum. "Oh yeah mmmm you sucky so goody", Bertram moaned. Before he could nut, another ass clenching fart ripped from his booty hole, launching him to another place in another time.

Bertram fell into Thanos's lap, but not just his lap. He fell right onto his rock hard purple COCK and BALLS. "DAMN THAT ASS IS SO THICC AND BOOTYLICIOUS", Thanos moaned hard at Ber Tram. "Wow step bro your cockidy cock feels great in between ma buns", Bertram moaned like super loud and hard and stuff. Bertram hopped up and down like he was on a pogo stick. A SEXY POGOSTICK😏😏. Bertram through he would finally be able to release his seed until Thanos farted so loud and hot and creamy that it shop Bertram off his dick and into another universe.

Bertram fell on his fat JUICY ass. "Omg my FAT PLUMP VOLUMPTIOUS JUICY ASS hurts😩", Bertram yelped as he rubbed his now very sore booty cheeks. Little did he know he fell on top of Pennywise. Pennywise began to aggressively sniff Bertrams ass. "Haha omg that tickles papi", Bertram moaned. "Yeah it does", Pennywise said as he moved on top of Bertram. "Is someone FINALLY GONNA MAKE MY LONG SHLONG CREAM", Bertram screamed and creamed at the same time. "Anything for you SHMOOPY POO😈", Pennywise growled seductively. Pennywise then opened his gaping mouth revealing his mouth orb balls. "This makes the Gwak Gwak SOOOOO much better", Pennywise moaned as he wrapped his large MOIST mouth around Bertram's yummy goods. "Omg your succ game is bussyful", Bertram moaned loudly. Pennywise sucked good. TOO GOOD!!! HE SUCKED SO HARD THAT HE ENGULPED BERTRAM, VOREING HIM WHOLE. "Mmmm I'm so full", Pennywise moaned.

Bertram went through the clowns body and was lead into space. "W-Where am I", Bertram asked out loud. "Oh, your God now", Bill Nye said, backing away from him and Neil deGrasse Tyson's steamy makeout session. Bertram couldn't believe his ears... AND BUSSY. "How is that even possible", Bertram asked the lovers. "Well its quite simple, you've been blue balled so many times that your just God now... idk I don't make up the rules lol", Neil said to Bertram. "But... I'm SOOOOOOO FUCKINGGGGGGGG HORNYYYYYYYY. I NEED DICK AND I NEED IT NOWWWW", Bertram complained. "That's what we're here for, we're your new sex slaves", Bill Nye said with a warm smile. "THEN SUCK ME DRY PEASENTS", Bertram yelled. To his surprise, Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson got on their knees. Bill sucked Bertram's banana while Neil ate out his BUSSY. After 69 morbillion years Bertram finally creamed his nectar, and had finally been satisfied :).

 After 69 morbillion years Bertram finally creamed his nectar, and had finally been satisfied :)