✧ i want the friction ✧

i want the friction, by slinkyfox

5716 words

published 10/16/21

-

The band had just finished a really hyped up show at a bit of a busier bar. The bar was big enough to be able to provide a small back room for the band to put their belongings and be able to relax comfortably before and after the show.

Dave had sprawled out on the couch with his head propped up against the arm rest, feeling the adrenaline coursing through his blood just barely starting to wear off and the alcohol he had consumed on stage making his head and body feel fuzzy. He closed his eyes, feeling content, and basked in the post-gig high. That is, until someone clambered onto the couch and laid down on top of him.

Dave opened his eyes and saw that it was Kurt who had disturbed his few moments of peace. Kurt was innocently gazing up at him with a goofy grin on his face. "Hi," Dave muttered to Kurt fondly. He could tell the lead singer was still buzzed too from drinking during the show. And he'd never admit it to his friend, but he found it quite adorable when Kurt was like this. Playful, innocent and perhaps a little bit childish. Yet mischievous and unpredictable at the same time.

"Hi!" Kurt responded excitedly, seeming to be very happy to have taken up residence on top of Dave.

"Whatchya doing?" Dave asked, suppressing a smile and feigning confusion.

Kurt gave him a mischievous smile and said nothing, resting his cheek on Dave's chest.

Dave was too smitten to push the matter any more; Kurt was being too cute right now and he secretly loved it when his friend was affectionate with him.

They laid like that for a short while until Kurt shifted his lower body, paused to let out a low groan, and shifted his legs a little bit more to get comfortable... Or at least that's what Dave assumed he was doing? Until he let out a sigh of contentment, which sounded like he... well, no one let out a sigh like that unless...

"... Kurt?" Dave asked meekly.

"Hm?"

Dave didn't know how to word what he wanted to ask. Maybe his friend was just really really comfortable or something? Sometimes when one position got uncomfortable, it did feel nice to shift a little bit. But he himself didn't usually shift his hips like that unless he- oh...

"What Dave?" Kurt prompted again.

"Uh, are you... you know..." Dave tried.

"Am I what?" Kurt asked with an uncertain glint in his eye.

"Areyouhard?" Dave squeaked out quickly, feeling his face flush. And not from the alcohol.

Kurt buried his face further into Dave's chest and nodded his head, murmuring "yeah, sorry," into the drummer's shirt.

"N-no! Uh, that's okay! Um..." Dave didn't know what to say, not sure where the line was and not wanting to cross it if the feeling wasn't mutual. He felt the crotch of his pants get a little bit tighter though.

"'S probably just from the show and the booze," Kurt muttered, embarrassed. But still, he didn't make a move to get off of his friend. "It'll go away soon. "

Dave bit his lip and pressed his head back further into the armrest. "Uh... you can, uh, if you want to I mean, uh, you know... or I can help, you know, uh, or something..." Dave trailed off, his words all jumbled.

"You mean I can do this?" Kurt asked devilishly and ground his hips down against Dave's thigh, making them both gasp a little.

"Mmm, mhhm," Dave nodded his head and bit his lip, enjoying Kurt's ministrations. He wasn't sure if Kurt would let him touch him, but he still wanted him to feel good. And he'd be lying if he said he wouldn't enjoy it too. He was completely satisfied letting his friend rub himself against his leg, even though his own dick was desperate for some attention too. But he could always get off later by himself. It probably wouldn't take much considering the incredibly arousing scene playing out in front of and on top of him.