Prologo ●

Prologue

Third Person's POV

Life is beautiful. The weather is good and the sun is shining brightly, illuminating the big expensive plane.Thick white clouds can be seen outside.

"Tor! Fasten your seatbelt," as her mom said while looking at the window.

Hesia, a well-known female business woman, owner of 10 Big Clothing Company. Fashion enthusiast and a loving mother of Hector.

Looking the safest way for her family. Inside of this wide and luxurious airplane. Having a family trip in Canada.

They were onboard with several businessmen, traders and investors.

Hector felt uncomfortable and needed to go on the loo so he asked for his mother's permission.

He was 10 years old that time.

One of the crew accompanied him to the restroom and as he entered, he heard two people arguing.

'Di nya na ito inintindi  dahil nga need na makaihi. Mayamaya lamang ay sasabog na sa pantog at tubig sa loob ng kanyang pants.

"Hows' our plan? Kaya mo ba siyang kunin?" someone said in a deeply voice.

He's wearing a business suit. His shaggy gray hair with a black shade.

"Our plans will be successful just wait," he replied.

"We also hold their throat in perfect time," habang nginunguya ang bubble gum.

At this age Hector know there has hidden agenda in the sense of their topic.

As the time passes by. Those stranger talk to his dad. Nakakuwentuhan at nagtatawanan pa ang mga ito kasama ang parents ni Hector.
Samantalang si Hector ay nagmamasid lamang habang nilalaro ang Lego parts. Inaalam nya kung ano ang susunod na mangyayari mula sa narinig.
"Mom? Dad? Do you know him?" he questioned but his mom didn’t hear it.

So, he repeats the questions to them. Until his dad hear it.

"Tor, at the back of your sit. He is our biggest investor. Like us. They are going to vacation in Canada. Aren't you happy?" He chuckled.

"No, I'm not," With a pouted mouth and glaring at the back.

Tiningnan niya ng masama mula sa likod. Nakakasiguro sila na narinig ng bata ang plano.

"Tor, you must be happy. In this case, we secure on where we are! I have a surprise for you. Someone waiting for you there!" he said with a wide smile.

"Someone? What do you mean, dad?" His curiosity in that someone.

"Tor, had you forgot your childhood best friend? It was only 7 years ng umalis sila at nagbakasyon doon. Makakasabay mo na iyon ulit mag-aral until college," he continued.

Tor had a childhood best friend na laging kinukuwento nito. His heart pumped and had a butterfly in his stomach everytime Inia called.

"Stop daydreaming, Tor! You will see her. Okay?" As his mother snap her hands.

Suddenly, Tor realized that someone starring and planning of their grave.

He looked back on them.

"Dad, Im not comfortable on him. I think he has a plan for us," Tor whisphered on his dad's view.

"Stop judging someone, Tor. Never let negatives vibes on your mind," At hindi nya ito napansin.

Then, everyone's felt something strange in the airplanes.