Chapter 8 "Whereever is evil, there is good"

In the last chapter The Scarlet King or better called The Scarlet Queen was finally freed. But now she doesn't yearn for destruction, but rather something comepletely different from that. The O5 Council is now doing anything to find her, not noticing she is where they not would have thought she is.

________________________________________________________________________________

-Scarlet Queen POV-

As my daughter finished rambling of this... feeling, I felt more intrigued. 'The way she described it.. it must be a good feeling.'.

Scarlet Queen: "Do you think someone will love me, after all I have done?" I worringly asked her.

SCP-682: "I am feared in The Foundation, or generally anyone who knows me. I was a killer machine, not having second thoughts to rip a human apart. My mate knew this, and despite what I have done to humanity, he accepted me and treated me like a real human being. I don't know if there are a lot of people like him, but he, and other people would accept you." she answered me in a reassuring voice, which relieved me. "Anyways, does The Foundation know your here?".

Scarlet Queen: "No, I was hiding under this robe this entire time, until now." I answerd her.

SCP-682: "Good, do you have a place to hide yourself?" she asked me.

Scarlet Queen: "No, I just came here." I answered her.

SCP-682: "Hmmm, you can't stay here, they check on me often... I have an idea, but I am not sure if you're going to like it, and I think neither does he." she said, confusing me.

Scarlet Queen: "Who?" I asked her.

The door suddenly opened inside the observation room opened, making me go eyes wide. I turned to the door to see the man from earlier. Before he could run away, I put him to sleep. He collapsed inside the door. I sprinted towards him and looked outside the doors in the hallway, to find no one. I dragged him inside the room and closed the room, but not before looking at his ID to find his name on it; Y/N L/N. 'That was close.'.

SCP-682: "What was that?" she asked me, still behind the glass, not seeing the ordeal inside.

Scarlet Queen: "Someone entered the room, and before he could run away I put him to sleep. So, what did you say earlier?" I asked her.

SCP-682: "Well, I thought my boyfriend could hide you in his room." she said to me.

Scarlet Queen: "Are you sure? I mean just because he accepted you, doesn't mean he will accept me, I have done many attrocities in the multiverse. Your actions are like a corn of sand in a desert." I admitted to her.

SCP-682: "Don't worry, when he finds out you are now good, he will accept you, the worst case scenario is that you need to prove yourself that you're good through actions." she said, to which I hummed in acknowledgement.

Scarlet Queen: "And what's his name?" I asked her.

SCP-682: "His name is Y/N L/N." she asnwered, causing me to stand still. "What's wrong?".

Scarlet Queen: "The guy who I put himself to sleep is here." I said to her.

SCP-682: "Oh... . Wake him up, but hide yourself under your robe, we don't want him to freak out when he awakes." she said to me.

I put on my robe and then shook him awake. While looking at him, I felt a weird feeling, but I quickly dismissed it. He slowly started to awaken from his sleep. When he opened his eyes and saw my face, he was about to scream when I covered his mouth and signaled him to be silent. It took a few moments but he nodded. I slowly released my hand from his mouth and told him to take a seat. He unsurely made his way to a chair and sat on it. I possessed the scientist on the floor and ordered her to guard the door, so we don't get interrupted again.