start of school.

Hi, I'm y/n I'm 17 and I live with hopper and El I was the last for the experiments I am 015 but your close friends just called you by y/n/n (your nickname), or five. " hey five rises and shine " Hopper said>" Dadddd 5 more mins please." you fake cry. " five you have to go to school now get your butt up" "Why do I have to go to school but El gets to be homeschooled its no fair" " five we have been through this over a thousand times. El was never to school before and when she was she was made fun of very badly. now you had some experiences with school before" he said "yeah whatever" you said still pissed "watch it missy" he said then walked out. you used your powers to close the bedroom door so you can get dressed. you were black ripped skinny jeans and a hellfire club Dusten gave you because you liked his, with some high tops.

you walk to school with Dustin and max. you were all laughing and talking along the way. " so five do you wanna join hell fire tonight? " Dustin asked. "yeah sure, I love d&d and I think it's time to show off my skills as lady hell five." Dusten smiled and gigged. max kept quiet the whole time. you were worried about her. ever since billy died, she also hated you for a stupid reason: Billy was your ex. And when you two broke up he started to get short-tempered and got mean. you brought out the best in him but when yall broke up he became mean and cold. She was only walking with you because you are kind of like Els sister.

Once you all get to school you go through the day and then it's lunchtime. Dustin ran over to you and told you to sit by him today. you said yes bc who else are you going to sit with? You walk over to him and sit by him. This boy with long hair was reading about how it leads to a bunch of bad stuff. " well that's a load of it "I say cutting him off " it doesn't cause any of that shit its just bullshit, they are just saying we are freaks and I say fuck them we will do what we want." the boy looked at me "dusty buddy whos your friend " "her name is y/n-" he started to say but you cut him off. "the names five, five or y/n". you said proudly " well five im Eddie and what are you doing sitting with us" "she is a new member of the party," Dustin said. "your not the one who make this choice," Eddie said jumping on the table. "she's gonna have to prove herself." he said looking at me "so five, do you think you are able to prove yourself."  he said jumping off the table putting his arms around Dustin and i " yes I am Munson," she said. 

Later that day after school I was going to Dustin's house so he can help e get ready for the game that night. walking home he brought up Eddie and you started to think about him "so what did you think about Eddie five?" He asked, "he seems alright I guess." "just alright," he asked. "I mean yeah he seems kinda pushy" "he's like that but he's really nice once you get to know him" "I guess," you said walking into Dustin's house and going to his room to try to get in contact with Suzie. " Suzie do you copy" nothing happened " Suzie poo do you copy" nothing. "try turning it on five," Dustin said turning it on. "oh," I say and giggle "hey Suzie do you copy," I say. It took like half a min then I heard " hey it's Suzie who is this " "wow you don't remember my voice it is me five" you and Suzie talked for an hour or so then she had to go. you and Dustin did homework then went to the cabin you and El live in with hopper. you watch some tv than get ready to go to the school of the game. 

On the way walking there, you were thinking about Eddie. He had nice hair tattoos and baby-brown eyes. you were noticing how handsome and badass he looked. Dustin was talking but you blocked it out think about Eddie. "so how does that sound" he said but you did not answer "five....five five five!!" "what! shit sorry!" "did you hear me," he said opening the door for you" sorry no you said in reply. "ok well never mind. you guys walk down the hall into the room where the game is held. Eddie has seen and said "well whos ready to get this party started"

Next chapter soon this is my first time using Grammarly so just bear with me lol x