Twins birthday party (part 2)

Jungkook, wearing only boxer shorts, got scared to death, he span around and froze.

Jin's eyes grew big and his mouth fell open, the sight in front of him was something he thought he would never see again. His eyes moved on their own, from Jungkook's shocked face down to his firm chest and they kept traveling further down to the perfect abs, lingering there for a while, taking in the sight. It was confirmed, Kim Seokjin had no more control over his own eyes, as they just couldn't stop staring. Unfortunately they didn't stop there and wandered further south, to the perfectly fitted boxer shorts, implying of its content, 'are they custom made' he wondered. For Jin not shockingly anymore that his eyes traveled further and now lingered on the other's thighs. After almost drowning in the other's divine body, he tried to force his eyes to look away, sadly the only thing they did, was moving back up to Jungkook's face. Jin gave up and let his eyes do and look shamelessly at whatever they wanted.

After a while he tried to take back control, 'okay, you've seen it all, now turn around and leave the room' he commanded inwardly and cursed his own body for not obeying, but instead starting to sweat, 'really'.

Jungkook was surprised that Jin didn't immediately left but stood there and ogling him. He observed the other face closely, didn't wanna do the wrong move and make him run. Seeing Jin's eyes traveling up and down his body, he couldn't help but to form a little smile. After what felt like an eternity, Jungkook stepped closer and saw that Jin didn't budge. Slowly he made one, two, three more steps and stopped just inches away from the other. Leading his hands towards the other's face, with his fingertips barely touching his cheeks, that changed different shades of pink. Seeing the impact he has on the other, Jungkook took all his courage and leaned in, connecting their lips. The kiss wasn't steamy but slow, full of passion that could be felt even after breaking apart. They looked in each other's eyes and the shattered pieces of their hearts seemed slowly to mend.

Finally regaining control of his body, Jin turned around and ran down the stairs, his knees wobbly, hands shaking and brain going berserk. Jimin saw Jin's appearance, all colour drained from his face, immediately walked over and pulled him to the side. "What happened, are you ok" he asked worriedly.

"I think, I made a huge mistake" said Jin and took deep breaths.

He grabbed Jimin's hands and whispered, "he kissed me and I didn't push him away." Jimin widened his eyes, "Taehyung kissed you" he yelled out. Covering Jimin's mouth with his hand and looking around if someone heard them, he whisper yelled, "are you crazy, why should Taehyung kiss me?"

Jimin pushed his hand away, "what do you mean, 'why should Taehyung kiss you'? I saw you guys giving each other heart eyes and shy smiles, being all awkward and when I turned you both were gone. I thought...you know" he gestured with his hands and lips what he imagined that happened next. Rolling his eyes at him, "are you crazy, you think I would do that here in Jeon's house?" Jimin thought for a moment then asked, "then, if not Taehyung, who kissed you?" Seeing Jin's face turning into a tomato and not getting an answer, he yelled out, "no way! You did not" but couldn't finish his sentence, hearing Mrs Jeon calling Jin's name. "Jin sweetheart, it's cake time" she smiled, holding out a hand for him to come.

After singing happy birthday and cutting the cake, Mrs Jeon gave Jin a glass of champagne and walked with him around, proudly introducing him to all her friends. Everyone was really nice and fond of him. Few of her friends even knew Jin's late parents, and praised them, no wonder he is so successful, having their genes. For the rest of the afternoon Mrs Jeon didn't leave his side. Surprisingly she didn't spoke once about Jungkook and Jin actually enjoyed their time together.