Chapter 6

The next week and a half pass by rather slowly for Izuku as he's now roomed within the same castle walls that King Katsuki and Commander Kirishima reside in, Tokoyami being placed within the same hallway of rooms, just two door down from his own. According to all three of them, he was to be distanced from Izuku's room in case the Omega went into heat and triggered Tokoyami's Alpha. Though they've spent most of their lives together, they still didn't want to risk anything, especially since stress can change the chemicals their second genders can produce and have different affects on one another after the change.

Izuku understood once Tokoyami told him he suggested the distance, after all, the bird-like man wanted to be there to keep him safe and to comfort him, but he also didn't want to be a distraction or a disturbance once they settled in.

But other than that, Izuku and Tokoyami have gotten a chance to learn more about King Katsuki and Commander Kirishima. Within that week and a half, they've learned that they cherish their Kingdom more than anything, and that as rough and aggressive as Katsuki may seem and hold himself, he was a truly smart and gifted Alpha, not just in the general things most looked for, but Izuku found out that the blond man is a truly amazing cook and is skilled in combat not only with his bare hands, but with his powerful explosion magic too. Something that most generic Alphas lacked as they often lumber around with their size to do the intimidating until they got close enough, and they often don't truly fight, simply swinging aimlessly. He also realized that Katsuki doesn't low blow opponents with lower statuses, Betas and Omegas, with his scent.

Most Alphas use their scent to either put one into submission or fear if intimidation doesn't work first, that usually leaves the enemy stunned long enough for them to lumber forward and awkwardly land a decent hit.

Kirishima was the same. He was highly friendly and helped Izuku and Tokoyami ease into the Kingdom and castle once they moved in, he even told the green haired Omega small things about Katsuki that only he knew that could help him with understanding the King better, which Izuku appreciated. But unlike King Katsuki's highly offensive explosion magic, Commander Kirishima wields both defensive and offensive magic that super hardened his body as if he were made of pure stone. The Commander could be useful both as a impenetrable shield and as a lethal, steel spear, capable of breaking through any wall, and defense.

Izuku had fun learning more about them, with the first three days or so being the hardest since he was pretty uncomfortable with the proximity of the two Alphas, one of which was his fated mate, but after those initial days, he's learned to soften up a bit. Maybe it was helped by his inner Omega whining for Katsuki's approval, for his attention, but he suppressed it enough to control himself. However, he still keeps them on their toes and retains his sharp-tongue, and sometimes, though not as often now, he's still snappy towards them.

But then, Katsuki receives news that King Endeavor has summoned the Kingdoms for yet another council meeting, and he briefly remembered reading about how he wanted to discuss potential mate candidates for his eldest son, but he couldn't care less because not only was King Endeavor beginning to abuse his power, thinking he had already gotten rid of the Bakugo Kingdom, but he knew that there was only one reason the selfish man called another meeting. To truly see if Katsuki had a mate or not.

But unbeknownst to the bastard, Katsuki had one who he was sure could flip that fool over his shoulder and pin him down like some small piece of prey.

After the King informs Izuku, Kirishima, and Tokoyami of the suspicious and sudden council meeting, they all collectively agree that Kirishima and Tokoyami will ride with them and stay in the carriage while Katsuki and Izuku head into the council meeting, and if they saw anything that raised alarm, they will come in.