A pharmacy

——————;;

    Ruffed paper spreading out on a large, long table. The help with Sam, he punches his palm on the blue printed paper to keep it stiff. "Trust me on this, alright?" Quackity sighs as he bends over

  on the other side of the table, Sam was conflicted into this so he had no choice. "I've told you about the incident of, Charlie.. right?" Quackity spoke as a hot breath melts into the cold air, making the fog blow across the room

"Yeah.. and I'm a bit concerned on why I'm here? Plus what is this blue print map for? Like you clearly are going to have to give me some context boy." Sam said eagerly but just snooped it off and sat on the table, crossing his leg.

"I will, so let me explain.." Quackity goes onto speaking to Sam.

"—that is going to happen, something bad is about to happen so we need to get together!" Quackity and purpled arguing with each other until purpled was speaking, "someone left a chest!—someone left a chest." It was silent for a moment, rain pouring and the sound of thunder roaring.

"What-what do you mean someone left a chest?" Quackity spoke, looking around to see nothing but buildings. "I don't know! I- I- don't know" purpled repeated about 3 times.

Quackity was unaware about this, so he asked. "When was this? When was this purpled" purpled repeatedly saying 'I don't know' as an answer. "Take me to the chest."

Quackity spoke, a gulp came from purpled. "Yeah-yeah. Come over here.." he lead them towards the desert with sand and a chest. Slime and quackity yelling anxiously at each other before slime decided to open the chest.

All slime saw was nothing. Just empty ness before he turned around to Quackity and his slime faded away. "Oh." the green skinned boy said before taking a glance at purpled and back to quackity.

Quackity turned around to see purpled pulling a lever towards his way, The group fell into a cobblestone room with lava underneath, "What the...fuck?" Quackity spoke apprehensively. "What the fuck are you doing purpled!"

He finishes. Soon purpled jumps down saying "I think it's time we'll have a little talk." Quackity and purpled fisting at their sword, purpled demanded quackity to give him the revival book. quackity said that he didn't have it but purpled refused to believe him. before slime spoke he yelled a bit

"Quackity, I'm sorry! He said he was going to help and I— I didn't realize." Slime was hanging towards the edge before Quackity gave purpled a scowl look.

They argued violently before the ran against each other, fighting like two dogs fight for a single bone. Fighting and yelling was all. No peace and quiet but just arguing.

Quackity begging, "purpled stop! Please listen to me now! Listen to me!" They backed up from each other and stopped, glancing at each other before quackity speaks again. "I don't have to fucking book, I don't have- the fucking boo-"

Purpled was just eager to fight against him, calling him a liar and an manipulative bitch. All these name calling had Quackity over the hill.

"And you know what! And you know what? Even if I did have the fucking book. I wouldn't give it too you. You're the last person I'll give it too." quackity's voice deepens before he gets up closer to purpled's face and there for.

Purpled ender pearls towards slime and pushes him off the edge, watching slime and quackity fall down into the lava. they both are trying to save each other before slime smiled with a some what

goopy face, "thank you for showing me what it's like to be human." quackity yelled one more time before distortion of slime dying. Leaving Quackity hopeless and purpled escaping.

———-
Sam chuckled became into a laugh, "purpled, an 18 year old teenager who barely knows anything and all he talks about is space, who supposedly killed ur best friend in front of you ? bullllshit-!" Quackity gave Sam a distinct look, scoffing afterwards "you're words hurt." quackity whined

"But I'm serious, it really did happen but I don't have anyone else to tell you that it's true so ur going to have to believe me." he finished. "well, well..I do believe you. but I'm still confused about this whole blue print thing?"

"Oh I'll tell you." Quackity smirks and leans forward. being laid onto the table. "Purpled has ran away and the only person who I can contact is, Punz or Dream. Although, it's going to be hard because I don't know where he went. And I don't have good connection with Dream so I'm going to have to use you and make you contact them."

   Sam was stunned for a bit, not knowing what to say he raises an eyebrow, "okay look, I only know punz well and it's going to be hard to get in contact with Dream so the only thing is for the best is punz. Also, is that really all you need is them too bring back purpled?" Sam asked,

   "We're going to need more than that.. I'm going to kill him until he gives up. I want him to feel betrayed and selfish for what he has done so I'm going to put him in his place." Quackity was getting into detail a little to much before Sam cut him off.

  "So, like..war?"