Piper Rockelle

Pov: Your at a party with your friends trying to have some fun right after you graduated college. You have some shots and some beers but your ex from 4 years ago is there as well. Since your both a little drunk you don't even realize it's each other.
H-hey y-your really pretty- you say in a slurred voice.
The brunette girl lays on your lap and says thank you and touches your rising dick a little bit.
Your dared by your friends to get down on her and you accept the bet.
You drag her to a nearby bedroom and you both immediately take off your clothes.
T-this is my 2nd time doing this tonight-

You immediately take of Piper's shirt and bra feeling her soft breasts
A-ahh- she moans with her eyes closed.
You put your mouth in her tits and suck on them.
A-ahhhh- she moans while putting her hand on your head enjoying every last minute of it.
You enjoy the feeling of satisfying her and suck on her tits more and more, sucking on one and fondling the other giving her maximum pleasure on her tits.
She moans as loud as she wants because of the loud music playing in the party.
You pin her down to the bed and you suck on her neck giving her hickeys while your dick starts to rise.
O-oh fuck-! G-give me hickeys daddy- make me feel like the little slut I am.

It's no use for fighting the alcohol now. Your both broken as fuck and she's acting like the little slut she is. So you go along with it and sucks on her neck more leaving bruises and hickeys.
Piper sloppily makes out with you and pins you to the bed and sucks on your neck.
You moan while grabbing her ass making her turn a little bit red.
She kisses your abs and she eventually gets to your dick.
She strokes it a bit before spitting on it coating it with her saliva.
She puts it in her mouth and you instantly moan. Her mouth isn't like any other mouth that's been on your dick before. This girl has experience.
She bob's up and down on your 8 inch cock and she surprisingly can take all of it. She sucks on it as well.
O-oh fuck-! You moan loud while putting your hand on her head putting a little bit of force for her to go down.
She sucks on it all sloppingly making saliva and pre cum leak out of her mouth
H-holy shit I'm Gonna-
She forces all of your dick in her mouth and you cum down her throat.
She waits a few seconds and removes it from her mouth with cum leaking out her mouth.
She gulps it all down with a few drops on her chin and cheek
Yummy- she says in a slutty voice.
You pin her to the bed and penetrate her pussy.
Fuck! Oh god your cock feels so good-!
Her eyes start to roll up and tear up in pleasure.
You start to thrust in and out slow but hard making her moan in ecstasy.
You suck on her neck and fondles her tits while fucking her tight pussy.
"G-good- your pussy is tight-" you say while moaning.
You she starts gripping on the back of your neck and clenches her legs on your back wanting her for you to cum inside her.
I-im on the pill it's fine! Just do it-
Your hesitant for a minute but you nod shyly and pick up your paste overstimulating every part.
"O-oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" She says with her eyes still rolling up.
She cums all over your dick and you cum inside her.
You flip over to the other side and you both pass out.

The next day you wake up in the covers hungover as hell. And you look beside you and you fall of the bed shocked to see your ex next to you.
You whisper "What the fuck"
You remember what you did last night. And remember all the times you guys did this at parties and your parents home.
You still feel a little horny from her body and go under the covers and start sucking on her clit.
She puts her hand on your head and starts moaning a little. She twirls your head rubs it.
O-oh fuck- she says in her sleep.
You stick your tongue in her pussy licking all her juices.
She moans loudly but at this point the party is already over.
She wakes up to her ex giving her head and is really confused. But since you can't see her, her reaction she just lets you give her head.
You fondle her tits while eating her out while she's moaning a little loud.
A-ahhhhH- she says while pushing your head deeper in her pussy.
O-oh god I'm gonna cum-! She says with her face looking slutty.
She cums and you lick it all up.
You get out of the covers and see your ex awake.
You say you both were drunk and apologize.
Um- I kinda wanna get back together with you- she says in a shy voice.
You ask if she has a boyfriend and she says ya but you both can fool around from time to time.
You were hesitant but you say your up for it.

1 week later she invites you to her house with her boyfriend
You all play board games and her boyfriend says he's gonna get some food while you both play.
As soon as he leaves you both make out and she starts sucking on your cock. A few minutes pass and you hear the door start unlocking.