Chapter 6

Previously,

"Class, we have a special speaker here today. Meet Tony Fioricet, he will be helping me around the class for the week." The teacher said.

Tony.

I whisked my head around and I started to panic.

Tony, that son of a bitch.

°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•

Raina's POV

        His eyes landed directly to mine.  I averted my eyes as I could still feel his burning holes into the side of my skull.

"Hello, I am Tony don't call me by my last name it makes me feel old. So don't be a tease." As he said that, his eyes landed on me for a Sec.

As the class went on by, he came to my station of groups.

"So, how's everyone? Need any help?" He asked.

I was praying to god that no one said yes.

"Oh, um, yeah me," A girl with a low cut skirt and tank top said giving him a sultry look.

As I had admitted, he is a sight for sore eyes, but he is a rapist for God's sake.

As he walked over to slut face, she told him his name.

"Ok, well, Brittany," he said as he stroked her hair lightly. "What do you need help with?"

She shifted in her seat, giving him a perfect view of her worn out breasts.

"I think I need private tutoring. Would that help?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'll give you my address for tutoring tomorrow," he winked as his eyes wandered to her breasts to my face.

The bell rang, everyone left and Ms. Jenkins was on her planning period so she went to the teacher's lounge.

I got to my 3rd period and got there on time. I'm starting to get the hang of this.

I saw Andi waving in his seat. I walked over to him as a girl bumped into me.

"Watch where you're going. New girl. Learn. Your. Place! I can't believe us popular people have to breathe the same air as you weirdos!" A blond haired girl said.

I chuckled as I said, "Maybe you should buy a bigger tank, instead of hogging all the air."

She looked up at me, then down.

"Whatever." She looked around me and continued, "Asher is waiting for me anyways."

I rolled my eyes at the cliche thought of high school.

"Took you long enough," Andi said.

"Well, don't blame me, blame that physco."

"Never liked her either way. Sit down, we got a sub today, " Andi yelled, raising his hands in the air.

"And? What's that supposed to mean?"

His jaw dropped to the floor.

"You child," he patted me on the back. "Need to learn tons of crap if you want to get through the year. Substitutes mean no work and no work means turn up time and turn up time means...well, whatever you want it to be." He winked at me.

"Ok, ok, I get it." I started laughing as a petite girl approached Andi and me.

"Hey, Andi, who's this." She smiled towards me.

"Raina. A new friend."

"Cool! I'm Dian by the way." (Dēan or Dean.)

"Nice to meet you."

Dian was a beautiful ebony girl. When I say beautiful, I meant drop dead gorgeous. With long, shiny curly hair, big brown almond eyes, probably a height of 5'7, plumped lips, and an hourglass figure.

I was so jealous. And the song jealous came to mind from Nick Jonas.

After all that talking, it was lunchtime.

We grabbed our plate of practically gourmet meals and sat on the further right of the cafeteria.

A girl pushed me aside and sat. "Remember me?" Said Dory, "Who am I to sit with, but you?"

I shook my head.

"And Dian, you've got looks from all the guys around you. You too Raina. Why can't I?" She whined.

"Well, you have Jake Donovan staring," Dian said, pointing at an average looking guy.

"Not bad," I said.

•°•°•°•°•°•

"See you guys later!" I yelled as we all exchanged numbers and went our separate ways, but Andi wanted to hang at my house.

Andi drove me home. Adam wasn't here, I guess he was still teaching at the college.

We watched movies to pass the time.

"Oh come on! That is so dumb, every freaking movie does that! You can't expect her not to die!" Andi argued.

"Then what happens to the story and the sequel? Huh?" I asked.

"Uh, hello? Then who's Marie Jane?"

"Oh, I never thought of that," I said talking about Spiderman. "But-."

I was cut off when Adam came through the door.

"Raina?"

"In here," I replied.

"Oh, I didn't know we'd have a guest." Adam narrowed his eyes at Andi and Andi did the same.

"I'm a friend of Raina."

"I can see, but family comes before friends."

Andi didn't answer.

"I'm hungry," I said to lighten the mood, "Andi? Want a snack?"

"Sure," he replied as he ripped his eyes from Adam.

When we entered the kitchen, Andi said, "I have a feeling he doesn't like me." We both started laughing.

"Of course he does," I replied.

He gave me a stern look.

"Fine. You're right. He Might not like you," I said wincing.

"Not like what?" Adam asked as he walked into the kitchen grabbing an apple. "Like you? Of course, I like you, Raina."

I blushed at his comment.

Andi rolled his eyes as he said, "Rain... See you tomorrow?"

"You're leaving?" I asked frowning.

"Yeah. I, uh, gotta take care of some things. Alright?"

"Mm, okay. But tomorrow ok?"

He nodded and left.

"He's no good," Adam suddenly said.

"You don't know what's good for me."

He rose a brow.

"Oh really?"

Adam's POV

Now it's time for punishment. Tonight I'll definitely get her. I'm going to taste her and make her beg me to stop. She won't know what hit her.

Sooooo? What do you think Adam is going to do? O.o *Wiggles brows* I didn't say anything. *winks*
Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW

BYEEEE!!!