Going Down On Her

We would both be cuddled up on the couch and so comfy. As I became unable to control myself I'd grab those thick thighs of yours while looking you in those big sparkly eyes and smile. Then my hand would smack your ass so hard as I would spread those thighs as wide as I could. After that I'd run my hands thru your hair grabbing it, and pulling so hard that your neck arches back. My luscious lips would start to kiss your neck before we would start to makeout. Then I would start to tease you while my kisses would start to go lower and lower, and my tongue would tickle your skin with every touch. As a result my kisses would go past your neck to those perky titties. Next I'd use my wet tongue to lick and play with them until your nipples would become so sensitive. Eventually as the pleasure started to grow you'd start whining and moaning for more. Accordingly my kisses would work their way all the way down to your soaking wet panties. Then my lips and teeth would start to play with the top of your panties as your whines would turn into begging, and your moans would become even louder. After that my teeth would latch on to the top of your panties, and pull them off those amazing legs of yours. Afterwards I'd tell you , " what a naughty girl you had been " before my kisses would start to work there way back up your legs. Gradually my touch and voice would start to melt that pretty brain of yours, and you'd beg for me to eat you out. Therefore I'd make you tell me how badly you wanted it; while my voice would be so close you could feel every word on your dripping pussy. Then you'd get so flustered from all the kisses and teases that you'd grab my hair and head and say , "I fucking want you !" as you thrust my head down. Of coarse I'd take my moist tongue and start to play with your sensitive wet clit and pussy. After that I'd take those amazing legs of yours and stretch them over my shoulders. Eventually my moist tongue would be pleasing you so much that your legs would start to tremble from all the pleasure. Then I would smack your ass again and tease you even more as I could feel you getting wetter and wetter from each lick. Next my tease would be to lift up as to stop and you'd get even more flustered and say , "please don't stop." As a result I'd smack you in the ass again before making my way back to your soaking wet needy pussy. Accordingly your moans and whines would get louder and louder so I would glance up to see your eyes roll back into your head from all the pleasure. After that those long legs would start to tighten around my head as your pussy would become soaking wet. Because of all the pleasure your legs would start to tremble and shake while you cum all over my pretty face. Again you'd look down at me and tell me how naughty I was before saying "clean up the mess you made". So I would be a good boy and start licking your soaked pussy making sure to lick up every last drop of you. Then I'd kiss my way all the way back up to your gorgeous face and give you the biggest kiss. As usual I would smack and squeeze your ass and telling you how badly I wanted you right now.